GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconnone
As Seen On TV Bacon Boss Microwave Bacon Cooker

As Seen On TV Bacon Boss Microwave Bacon Cooker

by none

Make breakfast even better with a Bacon Boss Microwave Bacon Cooker from As Seen on TV. An innovative tempered glass presses the bacon down to drain away unwanted fat, reduce grease splatters and make perfect results each time. Fast, convenient and simple to use, this microwave bacon cooker is sure to become your favorite kitchen accessory.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of As Seen On TV Bacon Boss Microwave Bacon Cooker!
Allison S.
I wanted an easy way to cook bacon in the microwave that doesn’t make a big mess, use a lot of paper towels or make my plates super hot that I’m afraid they’ll break. My mom got this for me. I’ve been using it all week and it does a pretty good job. However, my bacon must be really greasy/juicy because the grease catch basin on the bottom gets full and it starts bubbling over. The pan and lid can be washed in the dishwasher, which is nice because it saves a lot of time. The product came with a big sticker on the glass top that said something about only using it in the microwave. When I went to peel the sticker off, it hardly came off — paper and glue are still stuck on the lid. I really wish they hadn’t put a sticker on it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Looking for your answer?