BY AS SEEN ON TV

Up and Under Dog Steps: Fast and easy to use, with no assembly required Up and under doggy steps help your dog up, then slide under for easy storage Helps your dog up, folds to slide under Folding dog steps are made of plastic see more...

Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
These are perfect for small dogs. My grandma has this for her Yorktown, however my husband and I have big dogs and do not need this
Rachel C.
Bought this at CVS for my toy poodle named pickles. he weighed about 3.5 pounds and we had a pillow top bed. he loved being able to jump up and I loved not being woken up in the middle of the night with his whining because he had jumped off to get a glass of water lol
Tiffany M.
I have 4 small dogs who are older and cannot jump up so these stairs are very useful.
Mariah J.
I bought this at bed bath and beyond about 1 years ago for my tiny chihuahua puppy. she is only about 5 pounds and these steps are sooo worth it! put this right up next to my bed and she really got use to them fast! uses them everyday. this really does fold flat up so you can store it anywhere!
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
This is really a great product our dogs are small and have a hard time with up and down they were afraid of stairs but now will use them I highly recommend this
Ruth G.
Evans, CO
I love this product, I recommend to buy it ,
Monika M.
My dog was scared of stairs. This is a useful product to help them learn and reach places.
Amanda S.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert
This product started out good (for about 6 months) then the worst thing ever happened... it collapsed with my dog on it. It says it is recommended for pets under 75lbs... yea right! Maybe under 20lbs! My dog was only about 15-20lbs when it collapsed and now that I have a good wooden set of stairs he is still scared to go up them without me pushing him up them.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Are these steps sturdy enough?