As Seen On TV
AS SEEN ON TV! Angry Mama

AS SEEN ON TV! Angry Mama

by As Seen On TV

The AS SEEN ON TV! Angry Mama steams away stains and odors! Thanks to Angry Mama's non-toxic, pressurized steam release system, it's as easy as: 1) add vinegar & water, 2) microwave, and 3) wipe clean! Plastic. Top rack dishwasher safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AS SEEN ON TV! Angry Mama!
Lynsey L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This lil gal cracks me up. It’s a great device for quick cleaning of your microwave without scrubbing scrubbing scrubbing and hurting your fingers and ruining your mani. Oh no. With vinegar, water, lemon, and some essential oil to compliment lemon 🍋, you’re off to the races with an all natural cleaning solution. I’m excellent at misplacing items and this is so gimicky, in the best way possible, that I always remember where it is bc it simply makes me smile, not angry. I love the angry mama. I paid full price and I’d do it again.
Tania T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
AS SEEN ON TV! Angry Mama uploaded by Tania T.
I bought this to clean my microwave and it semi worked . It got most of the junk off the walls of the microwave but it’s one of those products you have to use multiple times to get desired result
Julia H.
Des Plaines Joliet
AS SEEN ON TV! Angry Mama uploaded by Julia H.
Newmetro Design Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner An easy, and funny way to clean up your microwave! I received this as a gift from a Christmas grab bag. I love it! It serves it’s function and is affordable!
Sherri K.
plains
This item is cute and works. I got as a gift. Don't think I would buy it. I would just probably use a coffee cup

Looking for your answer?