As Seen on TV Air Curler uploaded by Flávia da Hora S.

As Seen on TV Air Curler

As Seen on TV Air Curler: Healthy curls in just 20 seconds Universal design easily attaches to most hairdryers Rotate air nozzle to reverse direction of curls Dry and curl in one easy step Lightweight and easy to hold A healthy way to dry and curl hair with indirect heat Instantly creates soft, tangle free curls Works on shoulder length hair and longer Model# 40346 see more...

• Does this really work? Is it worth the cost? And does it not pull...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My daughter had long hair and we wanted to try it." in 1 review
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I got this as a Christmas gift, because it was something that I really wanted to try, but it was an epic fail! It was really loud and did absolutely nothing. It's not effective, so I ended up taking it back and getting a refund. I was very disappointed with this product and I do not recommend even giving it a try.
Tamara T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these things! Definitely need a thermal protectant spray with light hold though. It gives loose waves and curls more on the ends. Definitely not a spiral style. If you can't find this type, Conair makes a good one.
Bernida K.
Jackson, MS
You'll never guess where I bought this product ... at the Dollar Tree !!! Yep , couldn't believe my eyes either. I have been watching it , even watched an infomercial , but who wants to spend that kind of money on a product that you're unsure of ? First, putting it together was a serious challenge. After wondering if college was a sound decision ; EUREKA! The gadget was assembled :-/ I had just washed my hair , sectioned it off, and gave it a whirl. Ok, I see the "tornado" action but no real progress. my hair looked like I had just lifted my head out of the sink . Instead of me continuing , I 'm sure you get the picture. I gave BOTH "curlers" away!
Kristie D.
Seen on TV and though I would give it a try. When i brought the product home I tried to figure out how to assemble the pieces together. After i put it together I turned it on and put my hair inside. The only thing it did for me was blow my hair in a wind circle. Would not recommend to anyone. Waste of time and money.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
I do not own this thing. My friend got one for her daughter and we thought it would be funny to try it. Although we got a lot of laughs of how ridiculous our hair looked it definitely did not give us curls. If you look is to look like a hot mess then this product is for you.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
Absolute FAIL! Only purchased this to stop my 13 year old daughter from telling me "It will make my hair have perfect curls!" No, it gives you hair nice tangles, not curls. Don't buy, ever, even to prove a point to a teenager! Not a curl in sight...
Ann t.
I know lots of these reviews are bad, but I bought one for me and my friend (we both have in-between straight and curly hair) and it works! I think it just maters how wet your hair is, what type of hair you have, and if you use hair spray.
April T.
Prattville, AL
Do NOT buy this product! It just makes your hair a big, bundled, tangly mess! My daughter had long hair and we wanted to try it. BIG mistake!! Don't waste your money
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Absolutely doesn't work and is a waste of money. I'd give it 0 stars if I could. DO NOT BUY. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
Lee D.
I wouldn't recommend this gimmick because this product doesn't work at all and it blows your hair like a storm with no effect to it
Shannon R.
Does this really work? Is it worth the cost? And does it not pull your hair?