BY AS I AM

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Deeply hydratingprovides incredible softnessenables very easy root lifting when styling with a styling pickallows great stretch to better reflect length of hair. (free- textured styles like puff, fro'hawks and afros are bigger and better!) see more...

Shanta B.
Shanta B.
Gaffney, SC
Keeps my hair hydrated especially during these hot summer months. Others and to leave my hair dry by the end of the day. I use this product daily. It goes where I go and though a little pricey it's still worth it. I'm very happy and it's included in my #beachbag always.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
This product is pretty thin and watery and did nothing for my hair. I had to mix with another leave in conditioner to moisturize my hair.
Neen B.
Neen B.
I absolutely love " as I am " hydrating lotion. Being a natural it is very hard to find a decent brand. I do like Shea moisture & carols daughter but I received outstanding results with as I am for a way more affordable price. It leaves my hair nice and silk. It's a bit watery but it doesn't leave a white residue like most hair lotions do. I strongly recommend for any natural looking for a decent product.