BY AS I AM

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Deeply hydratingprovides incredible softnessenables very easy root lifting when styling with a styling pickallows great stretch to better reflect length of hair. (free- textured styles like puff, fro'hawks and afros are bigger and better!) see more...

Zavier J.
This product right here is amazing! I️t truly works wonders! Really brings your hair back to life, all my 4c brothers and sisters should rock with this! I️t does not hurt to give it a shot. Try I️t out! You better keep you scalp moisturized!
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love " as I am " hydrating lotion. Being a natural it is very hard to find a decent brand. I do like Shea moisture & carols daughter but I received outstanding results with as I am for a way more affordable price. It leaves my hair nice and silk. It's a bit watery but it doesn't leave a white residue like most hair lotions do. I strongly recommend for any natural looking for a decent product.
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
This product is pretty thin and watery and did nothing for my hair. I had to mix with another leave in conditioner to moisturize my hair.
Shanta B.
Gaffney, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hair hydrated especially during these hot summer months. Others and to leave my hair dry by the end of the day. I use this product daily. It goes where I go and though a little pricey it's still worth it. I'm very happy and it's included in my #beachbag always.