BY AS I AM

Beautiful Coils And Curls...Naturally. Wherever And Whenever You Want Your Hair To "Lay Down And Stay Awhile", Reach For This Superb Smoother. Unlike The Average Gel, There's No Harsh Ingredients To Dry Out, Harden And Roughen Your Hair. Instead, It's Made With Choice Organics To Hydrate As It Smoothes. Your Hold Will Be Secure, Yet Shiny, Sleek And Moisturized. And, When It's Time To Cleanse, You'll Find The Smoothing Gel Easy To Rinse From Your Hair. With Aloe Vera Gel, Sugar Beet Root, Vegetable Glycerin And Wheat Protein. see more...

As I Am Smoothing Hair Gel
  • "I really like this gel, the smell is very nice and a little bit went a long way for me." in 1 review
Anton M.
Memphis
It could be a bit thicker ... Maybe if As I Am made it thicker and out inside of a tube or squeezable bottle/tubing it’ll be much better ...

Before my hair got extremely thick out of no where I use to use this in a wash and go for a ponytail and now I’m scared to purchase it again b/c I don’t know what outcome I’ll receive ...

But...... Id say give it a try ... you’ll love the smell and the texture that it gives the hair and definition.
Shonti X.
Fairview, NJ
All time favorite gel. Great hold great texture great aroma! I absolutely love it. No flaking lasts a long time too. I gave it a 4 because it is a bit on the pricey side and the hard doesn't hold very much product.
Rya Z.
This smoothing gel was one of the first I tried, and I love it. It provides great hold without turning your curls crunchy, and the product itself isn't overly sticky like a lot of gels meant for "naturals" are.
Maria H.
Lawrence, KS
I like this gel, it can get kind of crunchy if you don’t disperse it well enough and it can be really sticky until it dries. It does a great job of keeping the frizz away though.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
The only thing that can slick my hair down. Leaves no residue and there is no flaking. I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 because I still have to use edge control for my edges to lay down. This alone will not lay down my edges. But overall, it's great!
Tairis C.
Bronx
Love love love this product! I usually apply it when my hair is soaking wet and let it air dry. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy and flaky like other hair gels. I recommend this 100%
Suenn R.
Rochester, NY
Okay so I bought this product a month ago I wanted to use something other than my eco styler gel when it came to slicking my sides and edges down for hair styles and it WORKED. I am very satisfied with the product and am going to venture off into more as I am products soon. It smell really good and a little truly goes far with this product I have not experienceD any flaking with it and it slick hair down leaving a nice shine l. What i love most about it is that you can easily brush it out or wet your hair and style back to a complete afro curl without a hassle because it leave your hair still soft to touch.
Darlene S.
I was introduced to this product by a salesperson in the store and to my surprise I absolutely love it non-greasy doesn't get stiff and hard non flakiness flawless goes on smooth and hold your hair in place I use it on mine and my daughter's hair absolutely good product as I am smoothing hair gel
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
This is one of favorite hait products. It has become one of my staple products in my arsenal. It has awesome hold without making hair hard/stiff. I am natural and finding a gel that has hold has been more difficult than one would think. I normally spritz my hair with a little water then apply the gel. Lastly I tie my hair with a scarf for a few minute and bam it's awesome.
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
I just bought this as a last minute buy. For how much you get, it wasn't too much to pay for. It works well for me, especially if I wet my hair a little, put some oil on it and then apply it. Then I have to tie it up to make sure it lays down. I mostly use it on my baby hairs.
Anna L.
Has anyone tried using this to define their curls?
Darlene S.
What I want to know if anyone has used this and what your opinion about this particular product enquiring Minds would like to know