BeautyHair ProductsAs I Am
Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz

As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz

by As I Am

A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling. Smooth on As I Am Leave-In Conditioner after cleansing and conditioning, and your finished style will be softer, shinier and more manageable.

Anyone knows if this product smells like the co-wash product of the same brand or the scent is different?
How is this on 4C high porosity hair?
Does anyone think this a good product??
Start your review of As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz!
Product Highlights
It gets the hair extremely soft while also managing frizz without the heavy product feel in your hair, doesn't cause flakes keeps scalp clean and without that crunchy feeling in the hair.in reviews
It keeps your hair soft and moisturized for days..in reviews
Lazette C.
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by Lazette C.
Review for: Leave In
Makes your curls fabulous! I could use this just by itself for definition! Light and smells great I have type 4b/c hair !
Hannah P.
Kittery, ME
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by Hannah P.
Review for: Leave In
I’ve really liked this! I have thinner and more wavy to curly hair, and this isn’t too heavy for it at all. It smooths out easily when I apply it, and not only helps the curls but also keeps the frizz down too. Definitely what I was looking for
Tadj H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by Tadj H.
Purchased at: Target
Love this leave in. Get mine at target. Kinda pricey but worth it. Goes well with a bunch of different products from other brands as well. Smells amazing too!
isaiah 3.
Fontana, CA
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by isaiah 3.
Review for: Leave-In
I’m really big with smells and I love the way this smells . It looks great with my hair and doesn’t feel heavy in my hair like some other leave in conditioners .
Jomanda W.
Winter Spgs, FL
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by Jomanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite leave in conditioner I have low porosity hair so it the perfect consistency not too thick. It also helps with my hair needing more definition since volume isn’t an issue. It also smells great.
Kassandra E.
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by Kassandra E.
Honey let me tell you about this leave in conditioner! To start I have low porosity hair so heavy oils and butters don't really get into the strands of my hair. So my hair will be left feeling greasy but at the same time dry and brittle I was so so devastated because my hair was breaking off. When I came across this leave in conditioner it changed my whole life. This conditioner is able to penetrate the cuticles of my hair leaving my hair soft and manageable and easy to detangle. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who wants to try!
Maurshell A.
Lake Charles, LA
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by Maurshell A.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Leave-In
Just finished this bottle off and I am very happy with the results I’ve gotten while using it! This was another go-to for me after a wash and deep condition because I could apply it, throw in some braids for a couple days and it would leave my hair so soft. It is pricey, but if you don’t use it every day, it is easy to preserve.
Mayra E.
Review for: Leave-In
After I shampoo my hair and give t a deep clean I do not conditioner because I use this leave-in instead. Recently discovered the As I Am brand & I'm glad I did. I put the product on my hair while it's damp and let my hair air dry throughout the day. Then the next day my hair soft. It lacks some shine but I don't mind it. The scent is descent too.
Anette B.
Jacksonville, FL
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by Anette B.
Review for: Leave-In
Best product ever. I love As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz products...they work amazing on my hair. They’re not greasy and that’s what I love about it.
Darcy J.
Missouri City, TX
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz uploaded by Darcy J.
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz is one of the best leave in conditioner I've ever used. Sadly, I just ran out of this product, but I'm planning on repurchasing it once my other leave in conditioner is done. I've been using this product for 3 years now, and it lasts a for a couple months. Being priced anywhere from $7.92- $15 I would say that it is worth your money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tasha W.
Center Point, AL
il y a 3 ans
As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 fl oz, is this leave in lightweight or is it rich and thick? Also does it help retain moisture?
Delilah H. il y a 2 ans
It was lightweight but it packs a punch of moisture