BY AS I AM

Beautiful Coils & Curls... Naturally. Contains an organic strengthening complex and natural ingredients that support healthy hair growth. With extracts of coconut, amla, sugar beet root, green tea, lemon, apple, sugar cane, phytosterols and saw palmetto. Keeps tangles away. A great foundation for natural styling A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling.  Smooth it on after cleansing and conditioning to seal the cuticle layer, boost shine and prepare your hair for styling.  It s especially beneficial when u. see more...

• Where can I find this product?? I NEED to try it!As I Am ...4 Answers
  • As I Am Leave-in Conditioner, is this leave in lightweigh...2 Answers
  • Is the hype about this product worth it? I have 3b hair, ...1 Answers
As I Am Leave-in Conditioner
  • "It gets the hair extremely soft while also managing frizz without the heavy product feel in your hair, doesn't cause flakes keeps scalp clean and without that crunchy feeling in the hair." in 1 review
  • "It keeps your hair soft and moisturized for days.." in 1 review
Laura A.
I have tried this a few times because it's a popular leave-in in the curly hair community. I wanted to love it, but it really didn't do much for my hair. I think it's because the curly hair influencers who love it have fine hair, whereas I have very thick, somewhat coarse hair. I need a thicker, more moisturizing conditioner.

If you have thin, fine hair, you might like it.
Raelina W.
This stuff is amazing!! It costs my hair nicely and makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized! Great for shine and hydration! Very effective and I would purchase again. It’s more on the pricey side but in my opinion it works so well it’s worth it! As I Am Leave-in Conditioner
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the first leave in I have tried on my new Curly Girl Method journey and I really like it! It's lightweight, smells good, and is moisturizing. My 2C wavy curls are becoming 3A curls! I use it with a gel, plop, and diffuse.
Zulay S.
I really love what this product does for my hair. I have 3c curls and fine hair, so I’m always looking for products that don’t weigh down my hair—this is one of them, it’s very light and smells amazing.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville , LA
I’ve been natural since 2015 but I’ve always been afraid to wear my natural hair out! It wasn’t that I didn’t like my texture it was more so the length so I wore my hair in protective styles a lot but I always used coconut cowash but I would use it with other brands and I thought it really worked for me! Until I used all of As I am products previously and baby the results were awesome! I’ve never had a twist out so juicy,moisturized,and defined! I’m so anxious to try the Long Luxe Line once I’m finished with what I have!

****Products used
-coconut cowash
-leave in conditioner
-cocoshea spray
-doublebutter cream
Neffateri M.
Omg my hair really loves this stuff. I just makes my curls pop to life. Usually my hair is on the bit dry side so this works for me to actually remoisturize my hair. Plus it’s not that expensive either. I would recommend but it may work differently depending on your hair type. I’m a 3c type and it work well. I would say give a go and see how it works.
Jojo P.
Houston
The first leave in I have found that makes my hair soft and keeps it soft. I live in a really dry environment and my hair constantly suffers, but this has been the best thing I have used in terms of locking in moisture. I don't know if this is the holy grail product yet, but its pretty damn close.
Myra H.
I wouldn't say this is my favorite leave in conditioner, but I had heard good things about the brand so wanted to give this a try. It does make my hair feel soft and gives it a slip that helps with detangling. I don't feel like this makes my hair feel as hydrated as other leave ins because it's pretty lightweight, at least to me. This also doesn't mix well with some of my other styling products so I don't think I'd purchase it again, but liked that I was able to give it a try
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
I expect this product to work for me since i know so many people who use it and rave about it
I use this leave in conditioner as my back when i run out of my usual. It’s okay keep my curls healthy and shiny and you Have to use the curl gel right after to get the whole feel of how the brand works you definitely works better when you mix in other brands
Liz K.
Love how hydrating and smoothing this As I Am Leave-in Conditioner is.  As someone with medium-length, thick, coarse (curly) hair, I use about two or two and a half pumps for my whole head.  It provides a good primer for the stylers I put on top of it.  It definitely cuts down on frizz and softens my hair.  Good value for the price, especially if you buy two or three packs on amazon.  Will repurchase.
Lexi F.
Chalfont , PA
Where can I find this product?? I NEED to try it!As I Am Leave-in Conditioner
Tasha W.
Center Point, AL
As I Am Leave-in Conditioner, is this leave in lightweight or is it rich and thick? Also does it help retain moisture?
Krystina L.
Is this just for textured hair?
Danielle H.
I use this on my daughter’s hair. I was excited to try but it weighs down her curls. Am I just using too much?

Walmart