BY AS I AM HYDRATION ELATION

Beautiful Coils Curls. Naturally Give your hair the loving care it deserves. Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifyingtreatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional formula that moisturizes the dry places, smoothes the rough areas, strengthens the weak spots and gives shine where there is dull. With coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple, lemon, vegetable glycerin, shea butter and vitamin E. see more...

As I Am Hydration Elation
  • "I am transitioning from relaxed to natural hair, and these products have been a staple in my daily routine." in 11 reviews
  • "I use this as a overnight deep conditioner with a warm towel wrap around my head." in 7 reviews
  • "When I used it the first time I simply used it after a shampoo and although it just made my hair soft, I wasn’t impressed." in 6 reviews
  • "It made my hair super soft during this past summer and I couldn't find it until Sally's saved the day." in 3 reviews
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
I’m not sure what the hype about this product is all about, granted I used it once during my protein overload so I do not have much experience with it which is why it has 3 starts instead of 2. I think you can do better, but if your looking for a deep con from a trusted brand, affordable and protein free that is curly girl friendly here it is.
Bri M.
St. Louis
I loved this product! I used for the first time on my red hair and it was amazing! I used to Bantu Twist my hair and I left the twist in overnight and when I took them down the next day my curls were POPPIN! I also used it just for a little extra moisture and it was amazing!
Chan R.
greensboro
I have natural hair and often times my hair gets dry quickly. To maintain healthy natural hair it must be properly hydrated. This product was a life-changer. As I Am Hydration Elation gave my hair a luscious feel. It’s no longer dry. I highly recommend.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I am so happy i bought this leave in conditioner . ive never owned a leave in conditioner before so this one right here was my first and i like it so much . the smell is amazing it leavea my hair shiny and radiant plus it makes my hair smells like coconut.i bought mines at sallys beauty store and i dont regret buying something ive never used before ..
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Purchased at: Target
Si buscar hidratación ara tu cabello este es uno de os mejores productos que he probado y a muy buen precio. Yo lo uso semanalmente y la verdad he visto mi cabello mejorar muchísimo. Estoy my feliz y satisfecha con el.
katie a.
Odenton, MD
The absolute best deep conditioner that i have ever used. Great price, and it's my hair supple to the touch. If you haven't tried this and you have natural hair you have to try this, it is amazing
Asia H.
Spring, TX
The best co-wash hands down!! I have tried several and none compare to this one! It leaves hair soft, manageable and doesn't strip hair of oils since it's mostly conditioner. I usually grab 2 or 3 at a time since I have lengthy hair.  As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
I just bought a jar of this after using my sample size a few weeks ago. I loved that it was thick and cream but the scent wasn't overwhelming. I left it on about 20 minutes and was very impressed the next morning when I took my hair down from the roller set I had done.

My hair felt soft and moisturized but not greasy for the rest of the week. This is my second week using it and my hair feels amazing.

I know it's a line for naturals but I use it a lot of their products on my relaxed hair because they are pretty natural and work well. It is a mid range priced line meaning it's not super cheap but it's not Moroccan Oil expensive (love them too though). Highly worth the money with all of their products as a little goes a long way.

Add to the fact that it's easier to find than a lot of products and it's hard to go wrong with Hydration Elation or any of the other As I Am products.
Emma T.
knox
This hair product is amazing!! My hair was starting to get spilt ends, very dry and frizzy so I decided to buy this and I'm so happy I did! My hair is so healthy again and my Curley are starting to come back my hair is so smooth full and healthy now
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
It's good for curly hair for African American type of hair I use it once a month because I wear a lot of protective hairstyles I like the scent . It last for hours
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this??
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How effective is this for de-tangling?
Makala H.
IS this a good product?
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Can somebody submit a list/photo of ingredients?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
I have hair that dries out very quickly and my natural curls fall right out. Will this help hydrate my hair and keep my curls longer lasting?

Walmart