BY AS I AM

Beautiful Coils & Curls... Naturally. Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best. With cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, jojoba oil, sugar beet root, wheat germ oil, vegetable glycerin, wheat protein, panthenol and lanolin Give your hair what it s asking for - the lubricity and moisture needed to feel and look amazing.  Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls.  When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.  DoubleButter cream gets the job done.  This fabulous favorite is a rich emollien. see more...

• Having 4c type hair would this be beneficial for this typ...2 Answers
  • Can you style your hair easily after using? 1 Answers
  • I have seen many people use this product and they say it ...2 Answers
Keyana R.
New York
My Type 4 natural hair loves this stuff. My hair stays moisturized for an entire week. The definition is insane!
Alonda J.
Staten Island, NY
I use this on the ends of my hair because it use to dry an brittle. This product is worth the price and a little goes a long way. If you start at the root it can get greasy. So I advise to start at the ends which is usually the driest and work your way up.
Christele J.
laval
I love it! It keeps my hair moisturized for days! With winter, I lose a day or two of moisture I guess due to the glycerine, but it melts in my hair so well that I just can’t be bothered. It will definitely be a staple in my stash.
Lolin B.
Vancouver , BC
This is a good option when you don’t want to tie your hair and keep it moisturized and looking good at the same time and the smell is really good, recommend it for sure.
xxZahrahxx S.
leicester
love this range. keeps my hair soft and detangled till wash day.. and definatly helps retain the moisture
Dese B.
Hillside, NJ
I have seen many people use this product and they say it helps and it really good. I wanna know does it work for all types of hair?
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Having 4c type hair would this be beneficial for this type of hair?
Alexes G.
Covington, GA
I have been looking for something to help keep my hair moisturized and I'm dying it soon. Is this something I can use even when my hair is dyed to prevent breakage and keep my hair healthy ?
Celina R.
PHOENIX, Arizona
Can you style your hair easily after using?
Totally T.
DeWitt, MI
What is the best product for a dry scalp, oily roots and dry ends?