BY AS I AM

Beautiful Coils & Curls... Naturally. Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best. With cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, jojoba oil, sugar beet root, wheat germ oil, vegetable glycerin, wheat protein, panthenol and lanolin Give your hair what it s asking for - the lubricity and moisture needed to feel and look amazing.  Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls.  When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.  DoubleButter cream gets the job done.  This fabulous favorite is a rich emollien. see more...

• Having 4c type hair would this be beneficial for this typ...2 Answers
  • Can you style your hair easily after using? 1 Answers
  • I have seen many people use this product and they say it ...2 Answers
nique w.
Hialeah , FL
I love the product line... its amazing it leaves my natural dry frizzy hair feeling like a fresh first day curls i love it this cream i really and i recommend to any curly girl ☺
COLLEEN D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product, every time I use this my hair feels really moisturized after I use it. I highly recommend this to anyone who has natural hair. I only wish this product came in a larger size.
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I don't think I will EVER use a similar product. I not only use this for myself, I use it for my kids too. We all have natural, curly hair and this is the best! Hair stays moisturized!
Sophia G.
Taylorsville, UT
This is my got to product for my natural hair! I love how soft it leaves my hair and how healthy my hair feels. This product is the G.O.A.T for natural hair!!!
Trevyan M.
Idaho Falls, ID
The best moisturizing butter I've used yet, especially for the L.O.C.S. method. I high recommend this for all to try, especially those who have type 4 hair.
Shaunic S.
This works really well moisturizing twists on natural hair. It's also good to use with the smoothing gel to lay down hair in a ponytail.
robyn a.
Love this product and what it does for my hair! Wouldn't imagine anything else to moisturize my hair with!
Renee S.
Royston, GA
It makes your hair feel so soft and moisturizing. Great smell just a little pricey. Still worth it.
Shawnta C.
Works great when used in conjunction with the leave in moisturizer! Highly recommend trying it out.
Jonetta D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My holy grail. I swear by this product. As a woman of color it’s hard to find a product to keep my curls popping, but this product does the job. It keeps my curls super soft and defined. Not expensive and can be found almost anywhere.
Dese B.
Hillside, NJ
I have seen many people use this product and they say it helps and it really good. I wanna know does it work for all types of hair?
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Having 4c type hair would this be beneficial for this type of hair?
Alexes G.
Covington, GA
I have been looking for something to help keep my hair moisturized and I'm dying it soon. Is this something I can use even when my hair is dyed to prevent breakage and keep my hair healthy ?
Celina R.
PHOENIX, Arizona
Can you style your hair easily after using?
Totally T.
DeWitt, MI
What is the best product for a dry scalp, oily roots and dry ends?