BY AS I AM

Beautiful Coils & Curls... Naturally. Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best. With cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, jojoba oil, sugar beet root, wheat germ oil, vegetable glycerin, wheat protein, panthenol and lanolin Give your hair what it s asking for - the lubricity and moisture needed to feel and look amazing.  Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls.  When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.  DoubleButter cream gets the job done.  This fabulous favorite is a rich emollien. see more...

• Having 4c type hair would this be beneficial for this typ...2 Answers
  • Can you style your hair easily after using? 1 Answers
  • I have seen many people use this product and they say it ...2 Answers
Danielle V.
This product is extremely good. This was one of the first As I Am products that I had purchased and it may be one of the most hydrating creams I ever used. It made my hair extremely soft and hydrated while allowing my style to last throughout the week. It works particularly well with twist outs. My only complaint would be that it is pretty expensive.
Haleigh B.
I haven't used this in a while but from what i remember is that when i did use it it was really nourishing and moisturizing. i have a really dry scalp and this helped. i don't know why i forgot to buy it again. all though it is not my all time favorite it is towards the top.
Rhianna H.
Louisville, KY
This product is great! Has coconut and Shea butter, which I usually avoid to not weigh my hair down. I struggle with moisture in my hair and this product has definitely increase be moisture level of my hair. The smell is not too strong and the formula is very thick which works very well for twists and braids as well as daily moisturizing.
Christine R.
A little bit goes a long, long way. Great for the times your hair feels a little scraggly and you have a day to spend hydrating it. The smell is nice. It's also handy when I straighten my hair - - I just put a little dab on my hands and rub it into the ends of my hair to control frizz and fly aways.
Chalsey W.
I love using this in my L.O.C method. The smell is great, a little goes a long ways. It is pricey, but if you know where to buy it online for a lower price like I do it's not as much of a problem.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I love this product, the creme itself is not super thick and a little goes a long way. My hair remained really moisturized and my twistouts were super defined. I definitely will purchase another one once mine finishes. The product is high in price but is worth every penny.
Errin J.
I recently tried this product and it is heaven! I use this product several times per week. The scent is also very pleasant. This product is a STAPLE in my hair care routine! It keeps my hair moisturized a lot longer than other products.
Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
Look this stuff works miracles it cost 12.99 but look this product can save your hair forreal my hair was dry but now its soft an shine is there now i love the smell it last so long check it out it really saves you the stress ... Of your breaking off
Britnee J.
Super expensive but definitely worth it. A little bit goes a long way. I purchased mine from my local WalMart, but it can be found at the BSS or even Target. This works very well when paired with the Twist Cream for twist outs.
Alicia S.
Douglasville , GA
I used this to do my first bantu knot out.. and it was amazing!! my hair was moisturized for a week without reapplying..the curl definition was bananas!! I definitely recommend this to anyone needing moisture and definition.. its worth every penny!!
Dese B.
Hillside, NJ
I have seen many people use this product and they say it helps and it really good. I wanna know does it work for all types of hair?
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Having 4c type hair would this be beneficial for this type of hair?
Alexes G.
Covington, GA
I have been looking for something to help keep my hair moisturized and I'm dying it soon. Is this something I can use even when my hair is dyed to prevent breakage and keep my hair healthy ?
Celina R.
PHOENIX, Arizona
Can you style your hair easily after using?
Totally T.
DeWitt, MI
What is the best product for a dry scalp, oily roots and dry ends?