BY AS I AM

As I Am DoubleButter Cream is a rich emollient blend that promotes hair health, strength and elasticity. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nyairrea J.
Harrisburg, PA
This works WONDERS in my hair! I use this apart of my daily LOC. I just went natural and this has helped with hair growth. Not expensive but worth every penny you spend. I would recommend the whole line to all my natural sistas #GiftCrush
Virginia L.
Celina, OH
My hair LOVES this Doublebutter Cream! It’s thick, creamy and smells amazing. My hair has a tendency to be very dry and this always does the trick. The 16oz will last a couple of months for me with regular use.
Jasmine P.
This product is AMAZING. It makes your hair feel so soft and mosturized. If you're starting to lose your curl pattern because of heat damage this is the product you need. It will bring your curls back to life. I absolutely recommend this to everyone.
Chalsea M.
The product is everything!! It makes the hair very manageable and easy to comb through. It is a little on the expensive side, but it is so worth it. This is my go to for any day or event when it comes to moisturizing. I definitely recommend this product especially if you have thick hair like me. And I will be buying this product again.
Tameka T.
Hartford , CT
Love this stuff, makes my 4c hair soft and manageable. I also use in conjunction with the twisting cream for soft and defined twist outs. As far as pricing I always feel you get what you pay for but I’d definitely repurchase and it is a high recommendation from me.
Brittany S.
Woodbury
Amazing product! Smells good, perfect amount of moisture for my 3B hair, not heavy. Keeps my curls looking soft and shiny. Doesn’t break the bank at all and is easily found at my local Walmart. I recommend all curly girls with a fine hair texture to try this out.
Ollicea H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this! As well as the co wash. I've been natural for about 4 years, and this is one of my favorite brands. It penetrates my hair extremely well and it smells great!
Akila  Q.
Philadelphia , PA
If there ever was a time to fall in love..NOW is the time! This product is truly amazing for my hair. It has so much slip and leaves my hair feeling so moisturized. It was so affordable and I would definitely recommend this product. Can someone say "Stable Product"!! :-)
Taj J.
Great for moisture, but must be generously reapplied during the day. The smell is divine, and the texture of the cream is light and smooth. This product doesn't cause build up or block pores. I use this product in my daughter's hair as well to keep her hair moisturized.
Jennifer W.
The best product I've found in a long time! I think I'll be using this for a long time. My hair feels so good after and I don't even have to use it daily.