BY AS I AM

As I Am DoubleButter Cream is a rich emollient blend that promotes hair health, strength and elasticity. see more...

Akila  Q.
Philadelphia , PA
If there ever was a time to fall in love..NOW is the time! This product is truly amazing for my hair. It has so much slip and leaves my hair feeling so moisturized. It was so affordable and I would definitely recommend this product. Can someone say "Stable Product"!! :-)
Brittany S.
La habra , Ca
Amazing product! Smells good, perfect amount of moisture for my 3B hair, not heavy. Keeps my curls looking soft and shiny. Doesn’t break the bank at all and is easily found at my local Walmart. I recommend all curly girls with a fine hair texture to try this out.
Chalsea M.
The product is everything!! It makes the hair very manageable and easy to comb through. It is a little on the expensive side, but it is so worth it. This is my go to for any day or event when it comes to moisturizing. I definitely recommend this product especially if you have thick hair like me. And I will be buying this product again.
Taj J.
Great for moisture, but must be generously reapplied during the day. The smell is divine, and the texture of the cream is light and smooth. This product doesn't cause build up or block pores. I use this product in my daughter's hair as well to keep her hair moisturized.
Jennifer W.
The best product I've found in a long time! I think I'll be using this for a long time. My hair feels so good after and I don't even have to use it daily.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Great product. Apply it on my damp curly and super thick hair and it comes out looking flawless. Is a little pricey but it's worth it.
Ollicea H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this! As well as the co wash. I've been natural for about 4 years, and this is one of my favorite brands. It penetrates my hair extremely well and it smells great!
Iris Waleska A.
Unos de los mejores productos para el cabello natural sus ingredientes son unos de los mejores y el olor a coco es increible.