As I Am Curling Jelly Curl and Coil Definer uploaded by Christen T.As I Am Curling Jelly Curl and Coil Definer uploaded by Eboni G.As I Am Curling Jelly Curl and Coil Definer uploaded by Desirée T.

BY AS I AM

As I Am Curling Jelly defines and coils curls. see more...

Belle P.
Sarasota
Purchased at: Walmart
The as I am curling jelly smells really good. I used to use this on my curls but have since switched to the as I am double butter cream. When I used this product I really liked it and it held my curls nicely all day but you had to be very careful with the amount you used. If I didn’t use enough my hair would get frizzy but if I used too much my hair would be left stuff and crunchy.
Eboni G.
Pascagoula, MS
i really enjoy this line. when i don't feel like doing a twist out i take some of this and run it through my hair to hold my curls during the day. it smells so good btw!! its another affordable product for natural or curly hair.
Nuria S.
I love this gel so much! Mixing this product with the leave in conditioner has given me such beautiful and defined curls with minimal frizz. They last for several days. Only thing I wish is this came in a bottle instead of a tub.
Irines G.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta crema hidratante es super Buena me encanta. Lo unico que no me deja el pelo tan suave como pense. De igual forma la aplico antes del lavado para hidratar mi pelo.
Desiree A.
Tulsa
As I am curling jelly defines curls so much that it causes a lot of shrinkage, but It makes the hair feel real soft and smooth. It is moisturizing, and literally, this product makes my hair feel like silk.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
This makes my curls bounce right up. I am in love with this stuff, my expectations were high for this and it blew them out of the park. It makes my hair soft but it has some hold for humid days. I will definitely keep purchasing this.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
Amazing product!
holds your curls in place so you don't have to worry about the weather, or wind ruining your style. doesn't have a drying out flaky feel or touch. hair will still be soft and touchable, which is perfect I'd you have a partner who can't get enough of your curls
kierra d.
Morris, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
The Coconut Cowwash leaves me hair hydrated and soft. I do believe if you use the Cowash to much it will leave your hair a little dry but it's a great product.
Mikael
Great for adding more definition to your kinks and curls! Lightweight compared to other gels and jellies, and leaves your hair shining beautifulyl!
Ivonne V.
Bronx
I love this product because it hold the shape of my curls, it leaves my hair nice and soft and smells amazing and sometimes I use their gel too. The product works good just like Cantu however Cantu now uses alcohol so I will be using this