suggested searches

3 star

33%

2 star

1 star

Tengo este producto lo pedí pero en lo personal no me gusto no es el mismo rojo que presenta en la imagen!!!

Product reviewed: As I Am Curl Color - Hot Red - 6oz

Went to Walmart for something totally different came across this product immediately went home and tried it. The color comes out bold and vibrant I mean it's amazing how bold this product is. The smell is amazing and the moisturizer that's in it keeps your hair from feeling brittle. However this product may be amazing but the transfer really gives this product a 1 star. I mean everything your hair touches leaves the product behind. You face your hands your clothes the wall. If your hair is long and it touches anything the product is coming off and going on that item. If you have thick hair you definitely will use almost the whole jar I honestly don't think you can get 2 uses out of the jar. I would definitely say if you just want color for a day and don't mind messy clothing this is definitely the product to purchase this would get 10 stars if it wasn't so messy. UPDATE ****** so I decided to give this another try and mixed it with the blue and used less product it came out better it gave my hair a berry color it was less transfer the red product is definitely made different than the blue.

Product reviewed: As I Am Curl Color - Hot Red - 6oz

Fun! Easy to apply!! Brilliant color and plenty to choose from. Color will transfer so be careful! But it will come off with soap and water, or when you wash your hair. I've tried the Bold Gold and now the Hot Red!! Love it!!