Add a Photo

By AS I AM
#515 in Hairspray
Beautiful Coils & Curls... Naturally. Spray on your hair s favorite organic conditioners. With coconut oil, African shea butter and vegetable glycerin Delight for your coils and curls.  Via the wonders of the latest submicron technology, this unique spray-on absorbs quickly to nourish, seal in moisture, soften, shine, help protect against UV damage and hydrate the scalp.  May be used as a leave in treatment, as a companion product for twisting, or for general daily hair care and maintenance.
Photo (1)
Eriel M.
Eriel M.
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: As I Am CocoShea Moisturizer Hair Spray, 4 Each
This spray is incredibly light and easy to apply, which can't to often be said about other hair moisturizers. I love it because it doesn't get messy or ruin anything. You can just spray and leave. The only thing is my scalp does get a bit itchy but that's expected with many moisturizers.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Rosharon, TX
I personally am a "As I am" product lover but this product fell short of my expectations. It left my hair feeling greasy, gritty, caused my curls to fall straight. This is my least favorite product by As I Am
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I specifically loves the smell of this, it is thick and rich and leaves my hair moisturized, this is a great brand and product.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
I bought this for my natural hair journey and I honestly do not like this. When you spray it it sits so you have white liquid sitting in your hair and you have to rub it through. Even then it really makes no difference and does not moisture as it should.
Tawana P.
Tawana P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love that this spray is very light and still moisturizes. I use it while my hair is natural as well as when I straighten it.