BY AS I AM

You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.

This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.

• Never tried a cow wash before with this help with build u...2 Answers
  • As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Does this p...3 Answers
  • I have 2c dry wavy medium density hair which is very dry ...1 Answers
Celeste D.
Baton Rouge
Shampoo who? I have the worlds most frustrating hair. It’s thin and very wavy, bordering on curly. Also, baby soft! But if so much as a drop of water gets on my hair, RIP. which is great when you live on the freaking equator in the armpit of america- Louisiana. So I’m always between limp and oily, painfully frizzy and dry, or THANKS TO THIS PRODUCT- the hair of an actual angel. I only wash twice a week and there’s a truck to using as I am. Thanks to reddit, curly girlies clued me in. You have to get it all up on your scalp. Down your scalp in it the way you could drown out the memories of your ex.

Then, take your fingertips (NOT FINGERNAILS) and rub a dub dub don’t expect a single sud. Rub for 2-3 minutes depending on how gross your hair is. Then go on to condition and the the rest of your routine. But when rinsing- DONT FORGET TO RUB THEN TOO.

I’m never using shampoo again. 10/10 as I am is better than wen.

PRO TIP: if not having a pump is a pain for you, but and use a cerave cream tub with the pump. After your skin is glistening and your tub is emptier than your bank account, clean it out and put in your as I am. Ta-da.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I just bought this product last month and I am officially obsessed.  I don't think I can go back to using regular shampoo and conditioner like I used to.  This leaves my hair feeling soft and controls my frizz and curls.  When I used shampoo and conditioner, my curls wouldn't take much of a shape after air drying and would be so poofy and frizzy.  After using this product twice a week, my curls dry a lot softer and have actually begun taking some shape so I can let it air dry without it getting completely unmanageable!   I am for sure going to keep using this product!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner I am so glad I found this product for curly hair at Target. I found that my hair need more moisture without extra protein so this really did the trick to get my hair balanced again. I was recommended by a curl site on FB. So glad I asked😀
🌙 E.
Phoenix, AZ
I can Not brag enough how amazing this product it is. Ever since I started my curly hair journey this was my number one go to to really define as well as retavilize my curls. Leave harsh and strip natural hair so ever since I stop using shampoo this has been my go to shampoo. The best part is after rinsing it off your hair is so conditioned that your curls will start singing. I Recommend this to all my friends with curly hair and it’s literally a five star product I swear by it I recommend to everybody it will change your life.
Deja K.
Miami
Hands down the best co-wash I have ever used ! My hair feels squeaky clean without actually being stripped of good natural oils. Going natural was made easier by having this product. The smell is amazing but doesn’t over power your senses with coconut. My 4b/c hair is given some TLC! My friends with other curl patterns use this co-wash and gives them great results. This is a great product to buy and at an right dollar price tag at my local target I never have to worry about breaking the bank.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I was on vacation and I didnt wanna waste my devacurl no poo and one condition, since I was going to the pool every day, I ended up buying this, it lasted me a whole month and I was co washing my hair almost every day, it smells like coconut, and leaves your hair silky smooth, I def saw a change in my curls after using this. I completely loved it!!! This is a must have, especially on vacation
Amber B.
Austin, TX
This was he first cowash I had ever heard of. My mom introduced me too it and it worked wonders. It kept my hair hydrated and clean. It helped my hair bounce back after straightening also. Price point is one of the best in the natural hair community but it only got 4 starts because I had no idea it wasn't black owned. Seems minuscule but that's huge in our natural community
damaris f.
Simi Valley
My hair is really damage and when i say damage i mean over bleached i went to a hair salon and they fried my hair worst experience in my life. I did not know what to do put go to utube and see others try to solve there hairmess and i came upon this product and it has made my hair go from a total mess to bearable obviuosly no product will 100% save your hair but i can say that this product does wonder i recommend to every hair type mine was curly and due to over proccess it was just brittle know im starting to see my curls re emerge! Also its really affortable.
Anastasia K.
So many Youtubers and bloggers recommended this co-wash for people with wavy to curly hair and I did not trust them until I tried it, and I am now a believer. I have 2B wavy hair, it's super thick and color treated for reference and this makes my hair look so good.

The cowash smells great, gives hair great slip when I detangle, and does not leave any sort of oily residue or make my scalp oily. I just airdry my hair after and it looks so hydrated, and my waves look way more defined and healthy. I still use regular shampoo once a week or so, but the rest of the time I am committed to this cowash. I use quite a lot at a time due to my hair being almost to my waist, but the tub is quite large.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia , PA
This As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner is my favorite Co-wash. As a natural shampoo often leaves my hair feeling dry and brittle but washing my hair with conditioner alone don’t leave it feeling clean. This cleansing co wash leaves my feeling clean with the dry and brittle feeling of shampoo. I will definitely recommend it to my fellow co washers
Carolyn M.
Candia, NH
Is this product available in stores currently?
Amaya H.
Sacramento, CA
I've been thinking about buying this product does it work good for curly hair
Marissa M.
TACOMA, WA
I am going to give this a try soon and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for products following the shower! I have long naturally curly hair that sure likes to frizz as it dries!
Julie T.
I have never heard of this one. Where can you get this would love to try it for sure.
Lakeshia L.
Spring Hill, FL
Is this product good to use for bi-racial hair?

Kohl's