Hair CareHair ProductsShampooAs I Am
Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner

As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner

by As I Am

You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.

This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.

What is the best hair growth treatment?
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner ? [product:as-i-am-coconut-cowash-cleansing-conditioner]. Hi ive just started to embrace my wavy hair, I was just wondering if this product is good for thirsty frizzy hair?
When do I cowash when I’m using olaplex 3, 3x a week? Also when are my hair masks or leave in treatments supposed to be done? And clarifying shampoo? As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Recipes Purify Me Moisturizing Co-Wash Cleanser - 12 fl oz Renpure Coconut Creme CoWash Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl oz Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment [product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-deep-conditioning-mask] [product:sheamoisture-jamaican-black-castor-oil-strengthen-&-restore-treatment-masque] Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo DevaCurl Buildup Buster, Micellar Water Cleansing Serum #olaplex #cgm #cowash #curly #curlygirl
Start your review of As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Kristina M.
I like it. I use this product a couple times a month. It doesn't reallly haven't noticed a lather. My hair feels very clean after using this product. I have a normal scalp but I work outside during the day. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Tiffany C.
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany C.
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Target
Can’t get enough!! I love this product it goes so hard! First can y’all see my curls? This pictures are below. My hair is naturally curly and this just helps it bring them out even more. The product smells amazing and is easy to work with you don’t need a lot but I always add extra. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I always love use this product before going right into shampooing. It makes my hair feels so clean even before the actual wash. It has a lot of slip to it and the smell like I said is amazing. A must try! Ps. My hair is not grey lol it’s the product.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased item the price was under $7 I believe. This did not leave my hair feeling dirty or grimmey, my hair feels clean after using
Missa M.
Calimesa, CA
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Missa M.
I kinda wish this came in a pump bottle but it’s not really a big deal. I love how moisturizing and conditioning this co wash is. It smells great and well worth the price. My curls have never looked better
Ashley W.
Miami Gardens, FL
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Ashley W.
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Ashley W.
This product does wonders for my hair. It lathers really good and my hair is very dry. My hair was very manageable and soft see the results before and after the wash
Fabiana C.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I've never heard of this product, I use co wash sometimes, but it’s rare because I don't like it very much. But this one it’s amazing, my curls are so nice and defined.
Amy H.
Rockport, IN
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Amy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Have only uses it once so far but I love it. It’s very hydrating without weighing the hair down. Looking forward to keep using it and trying to get my waves/curls right
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Ja'Kayla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
it works pretty good especially as a temporary product, i recommend lol creat for curly hair
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I've tried a few CoWashes, and I always come back to this one. It's hands-down the best one I've used on my natural 4a/4b hair. It not only does an excellent job of cleansing my hair and scalp but it defines my curls/coils very nicely and reduces almost all frizz (as long as I don't manipulate my hair too much after washing). The shampoo/conditioner combo just ruins my curl pattern but this does just the opposite! I love it. Plus, the container is a great size and lasts for quite awhile. It can be a pain to scoop it out in the shower, but it's worth it since it's so effective. Even my husband likes this. He tried it once and he was using it several times a week in the shower and used up most of it. It smells sweet, like coconut, and has a nice, creamy texture. It doesn't lather (since it's a cowash), but rest assured, it's doing a better job than any lather could!
Vicki C.
Denver, CO
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Vicki C.
This was the first product I tried in my curly girl routine, and although I’ve tried several other co-washes, I always keep coming back to this one. It smells amazing and my curls love it. My hair feels super hydrated and much less frizzy than with other products. I can also go a full week, sometimes more, between washes which I was never able to before. Will keep repurchasing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle R.
Oxford , Oxfordshire
il y a 4 mois
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner ? As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner. Hi ive just started to embrace my wavy hair, I was just wondering if this product is good for thirsty frizzy hair?
Tamera A. il y a 4 mois
The best!
Alex J.
ohio
il y a 8 mois
Mya R. il y a 7 mois
Are you asking if it is a cleansing conditioner? It is if so.
Cortney C.
il y a 8 mois
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Does this product help keep curls moisturized ?
Miyah B. il y a 6 mois