BeautyHairHair ProductsAs I Am
Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner

As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner

by As I Am

You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.

This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.

Is As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner a good product? This is my 1st time trying it.
Looking for a co-wash that won't weigh down fine curly hair. Can anyone give some recommendations or advice? As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner ? Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner
Iss this a good product for thinner wavy hair?
Start your review of As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Kristina  M.
Cambridge, MA
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Kristina  M.
I like it. I use this product a couple times a month. It doesn't reallly haven't noticed a lather. My hair feels very clean after using this product. I have a normal scalp but I work outside during the day. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Tiffany C.
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany C.
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Target
Can’t get enough!! I love this product it goes so hard! First can y’all see my curls? This pictures are below. My hair is naturally curly and this just helps it bring them out even more. The product smells amazing and is easy to work with you don’t need a lot but I always add extra. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I always love use this product before going right into shampooing. It makes my hair feels so clean even before the actual wash. It has a lot of slip to it and the smell like I said is amazing. A must try! Ps. My hair is not grey lol it’s the product.
Lawanda  F.
Saint Louis, MO
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Lawanda  F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased item the price was under $7 I believe. This did not leave my hair feeling dirty or grimmey, my hair feels clean after using
MISSA M.
Calimesa, CA
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by MISSA M.
I kinda wish this came in a pump bottle but it’s not really a big deal. I love how moisturizing and conditioning this co wash is. It smells great and well worth the price. My curls have never looked better
Ashley W.
Miami Gardens, FL
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Ashley W.
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Ashley W.
This product does wonders for my hair. It lathers really good and my hair is very dry. My hair was very manageable and soft see the results before and after the wash
Fabiana  C.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I've never heard of this product, I use co wash sometimes, but it’s rare because I don't like it very much. But this one it’s amazing, my curls are so nice and defined.
Amy H.
Rockport, IN
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Amy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Have only uses it once so far but I love it. It’s very hydrating without weighing the hair down. Looking forward to keep using it and trying to get my waves/curls right
jakayla  J.
Waverly, VA
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by jakayla  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
it works pretty good especially as a temporary product, i recommend lol creat for curly hair
Antoinette B.
Dover, DE
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Antoinette B.
I have tried many many cowashs and this is one of the best that I have ever tried. Leaves my hair moisturized, shiny, bouncy and smells amazing. Works great on all hair types.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
I love this cow ash cleansing conditioner. My curly hair like it so much. It’s the best to detangle your hair. It also lasts longer I highly recommend it. It also lasts longer

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Esperanza W.
Victoria, TX
il y a 10 mois
Stacie C. il y a 6 mois
Hi! I love this product! It has been the best cowash that I have tried since starting my natural journey in 2015. I can say that it gives my hair moisture, and it also defines my natural curl and allows me to use less products on my wash and go. My textures are 3c/4a. This product stays in my shower now. I do wash my hair 1-2 times a week. I noticed a change after my first wash, but to get the full effect I would use at least 4 times to see how it works for you.
Jessica R.
New Westminster, BC
il y a un an
Braylyn M. il y a 5 mois
It is a thick product Not sure how your hair would hair if you just used a little bit only. But it is thick. I have type 4 hair so it’s great for me but I think it’s worth a try.
Michelle R.
Cumnor, Oxfordshire
il y a 2 ans
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner ? As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner. Hi ive just started to embrace my wavy hair, I was just wondering if this product is good for thirsty frizzy hair?
tamera F. il y a 2 ans
The best!
Maya C.
East York, ON
Ayshia S. il y a 10 mois
I co wash 1-2xs per week depending on the build up and usage of hair products. I cleansify (shampoo & conditioner) my hair 1 time every 10 days (go by the dirtiness and buildup on you hair as everyone’s hair is different) I’m sure to mask each wash whether deep cleansing or co wash.
Alex J.
ohio
Mya R. il y a 2 ans
Are you asking if it is a cleansing conditioner? It is if so.
Cortney C.
il y a 2 ans
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Does this product help keep curls moisturized ?
Dakota K. il y a 2 mois