As I Am Cleansing Pudding + Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser uploaded by Wendy C.As I Am Cleansing Pudding + Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser uploaded by Jessica C.

BY AS I AM

A rich sulfate-free creamy moisturizing beauty bath for your hair! Contains a special blend of natural ingredients, including saw palmetto and phytosterols, that helps to eliminate DHT build-up from the scalp, and promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.

Benefits:

• Cleanses hair of residue and product build-up

• Moisturizes as it cleanses

• Rids scalp of excess sebum, environmental impurities and shedding scalp debris

• Provides a soothing scalp treatment

• Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Phytosterols, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Piroctone Olamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate

Usage:

• Wet hair thoroughly.

• Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair.

• Lather product through hair and massage into scalp.

• Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb.

• Leave on 3-5 minutes in order to eliminate shedding scalp debris.

• Rinse well.

• Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up.

Wendy C.
This works great on my naturally curly 3b hair with a mix of 3a and 3c!

I like the scent a lot and this cleans my hair really good without making it feel dried out and this rinses out easily too!!! This leaves my curls feeling moisturized and not weighed down.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
I love As I am. The brand works perfectly on my 3b-3c hair! It doesn’t weigh down my curls and it cleanses my hair without the harsh ingredients like shampoo. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair moisturized.
Leah M.
It's ok. The As I Am Cleansing Pudding lathers really well and I can tell it's cleaning my hair. On the flip side, it dries out my hair requiring me to amp up the moisture with my conditioners. It's got a good texture - not too thick, not to thin. I like the jar as it makes getting the pudding out easier, but it makes application a bit difficult in the shower if drops of water happen to hit it and then it out a bit.

Though can get several uses out of it, I wouldn't pay almost $18 for this. Especially since it had a drying effect on my hair. Should I get an opportunity for another freebie I may take it, but I don't see this becoming a staple product for me.
Chula C.
Lithonia, GA
This cleansing puddling from as I am leaves my hair shiny and fluffy after every use. Go well with there shampoo and butter creams for hair styles. Tangerine,aloe vera, castor oil are some of the wonderful ingredients in this cleanser!
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product the slip is great and helps when I am trying to clean my hair. The smell is also a plus and it leaves my hair fresh and clean. I usually follow up with the As I Am leave in conditioner once I'm finish cleaning my hair. This is a great natural hair line.
ccnurse007 r.
Woodbridge, NJ
Prefer the as i am co wash... This product left my hair feeling dry and dull as if it had sulfates in it....
Chalsey W.
This cleanser gets my curls a popin'
I love the smell. the slip ain't that great though.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
I would love to try this product. I've tried most of the as I am products and would not mind trying this if this is a great product I'm going to go ahead and buy the whole collection.