ARYA Pure Basmati Rice, Aged to perfection, 2 lbs each, eco friendly bag, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Denise R.

BY ARYA

crystal j.
1,881 reviews
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Sara M.
York Haven, PA
I used this rice all the time in culinary class and the love for it has followed me after I graduated and I buy it whenever needed. It has a certain taste for it that makes it absolutely delicious. I used it mainly for stir fry's but sometimes I like to just make some with just a little soy sauce as a small meal.
Valeria G.
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family.
Angelo O.
Modesto, CA
I make this rice for all of my family get togethers. Soft fresh and delicious are all words to describe this product
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
I’ve never had Basmati rice before. So I really have nothing to compare to. But, I do love rice. I've always enjoyed jasmine. This was even better. I enjoyed this rice immensely. Some have mentioned flavor from the bag. I did not have this issue. Since 10 lbs is a lot of rice I did immediately put into glass covered jars. When I need to replenish I will not hesitate to purchase this rice again.
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Bon riz de bonne qualité, j'aime par dessus tout le goût particulier du basmati. Prend un peu long a cuire par contre mais en vaut la peine.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Do you cook this like regular rice?
Christina k.