Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilArvazallia
Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil for Wavy or Curly Hair

Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil for Wavy or Curly Hair

by Arvazallia

Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil utilizes an advanced premium curl cream that deeply penetrates and conditions wavy and curly hair to restore its definition and activate curls. It eliminates frizz and provides the perfect combination of hold, smoothing, and shine to give you beautiful, healthy looking, bouncy curls. It also contains a combination of Argan Oil and Vitamin E to nourish and enrich your hair with essential vitamins and nutrients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil for Wavy or Curly Hair!
Tucson, AZ
I love this product! I've used many other curl defining creams, like DevaCare, and this is one of the best! It smells good, and works well on my thick, wavy hair. The pump is helpful for easy use, and I'm overall really happy with it. I would recommend to anyone with thick wavy hair!
Love this stuff. I have thick curly hair and it really does take away almost all of my frizz! I'll probably always use thus product.
smithfield
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this curling cream! I use it every day on my hair. My hair has natural curl but gets frizzy and unmanageable. After a shower, I put this in my hair and work it throughout. It smells great and leaves my hair looking wonderful. I get so many compliments.!
Wow This Product Is Amazing, I Love It It Works For Curly And Wavy Hair And Also For Frizzy And Thick Hair. I'll Keep Using This Product. Its Great!!!!!

Looking for your answer?