Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner for Dry or Damaged Hair

BY ARVAZALLIA

You're About To Fall In Love With Your Hair Again You'll Love How Soft, Silky, And Easily Manageable Your Hair Is Whether you have hair that is dry and damaged or just in need of moisturizing and deep conditioning, Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair... see more...

Livvy L.
I did not see or feel much of a difference in my hair after using Arvazallia's Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask. When applying a little went a long way. The instructions say that you need your hair to be damp before applying so I applied it in the shower and rung most of the water out. I wish that it was a little quicker or maybe something that I would be able to apply before the shower without my hair wet? I like to be in and out of the shower as fast as I can so I'm not really into applying and then standing in the shower waiting for 5 minutes to pass. It does smell really good though. I still was able to smell it after getting out of the shower and brushing my hair. However, it didn't really feel like my hair was any softer or shinier. Therefore, I don't think I would purchase it.
**I received this product as a sample from PinchMe
Sandy H.
As someone who has very dry, damaged hair from bleaching and coloring, I was really excited to try the Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask from Arvazallia. It says one packet is one time use, but I used half of the packet for one use. It was plenty of product for my fine, shoulder length hair. As I was applying it to freshly washed hair, I noticed what a light and fresh smell it has. It made my hair smell amazing! I left the mask on for 10 minutes then rinsed it out. My hair literally felt like silk! It made my hair so soft and shiny and it felt so healthy! I received a packet from PINCHme for free in exchange for an honest review, and I will definitely be buying more!
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
I was excited to try this product, but ended up being very disappointed.  Though I loved the smell, Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask left my hair feeling and looking like straw, instead of the soft and shiny waves that my regular conditioning treatment leaves it.  This may work for others, but it's definitely not for me.
Melissa C.
I have bleached and damaged hair so I figured this would be good for my hair! It did leave my hair feeling very soft after use, so I enjoyed using it. I'm not sure if it helped "repair" any of the damage to my hair, but it certainly left it feeling nice! My only complaint would be the amount of time it needs to be left in- 5-7 minutes just standing in the shower feels like a waste but doing this once a week isn't too bad!
Thank you to PinchMe for the free sample!
Orlyxander F.
A few months ago I gave birth to my baby and then I decided to dye my hair, not knowing that the postpartum would bring a consequence that is the hair loss and if we add a discoloration and dyeing you can imagine how my hair was mistreated then I searched Amazon for something to moisturize it and I got this product that had good reviews and I decided to try it, sincerely I LOVE IT, my hair has a before and after, it does not leave the oily or heavy hair I recommend it
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I rarely treat my hair to any masks however, I received a sample from PINCHme and decided to put it to use. It was a wonderful experience and you can tell my hair highly appreciated the treatment. After my hair dried, it felt excessively smooth and overall, hydrated. I do use heat on my hair often with a straightener so I can imagine my ends are relatively damaged. With that being said, a bit of treatment with a mask here and there is probably a good idea & I know I’ll be wanting to use this one (:
Kelly O.
Quincy, MA
I'm in love with this magical hair conditioner.  I use it once a week in the shower and comb it into my hair and let it sit for 5-7 minutes.  When I rinse it out, my hair is salon soft.  I have bleached hair that needs a lot of extra TLC and this product has changed the way my hair feels on a daily basis.  It was extremely affordable too which was huge plus!
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I was amazed at how well this product worked on my hair. I have tried so many hair products over the years and this one actually gave me positive results. My hair was much softer and more manageable after just one use. I noticed less frizz, less fly-aways, and my split ends were less noticeable. I am in love with this product. It smells amazing too.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,004 reviews
I received the sample packet of this product through pinchme box. I’ve never heard of the brand before and I am so excited that I was able to try this product out. This mask smells absolutely amazing and my hair was in desperate need of a mask. The package said to leave in for seven minutes but I left it in my hair for a half an hour just to soak up some extra conditioning because my hair was really bad. I had a lot of knots, tangles, frizz and all of that fun stuff. I immediately noticed a difference once I dried my hair. My curls are extra bouncy and coiled and my hair feels and smells healthy.
Blanca B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have bought this product over 5 times. If that doesn’t describe how much I love it then I don’t know what will. It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized after the shower. My hair is brittle and split after coloring it and this has definitely helped to improve the texture of my ends. I will continue to buy this!
Ashton P.
Smithland, KY
Does this also promote hair growth?