Arvazallia Heat Protectant Plus with Argan Oil uploaded by Angie H.

BY ARVAZALLIA

Maximum Protection from Heat Damage Arvazallia Heat Protectant Plus with Argan Oil is a professional grade heat protection spray and thermal protector that is formulated with an advanced lightweight two-layer protection technology that shields your... see more...

Angie H.
Chicago
I have tried so many heat protectors and I was never satisfied because it leaves my hair like frizzy dry sticky and some kind of steel bad but this one has done its job. This leaves my hair so soft, so shiny and it smells good that I am completely satisfied. I put it on my wet hair and I let it air-dry to use my flat iron and I love that my hair is so soft and silky. You guys must try you will be very satisfied  Arvazallia Heat Protectant Plus with Argan Oil
Taylor F.
I straighten my hair almost every day for 10+ years and have never had greasy hair, especially not from a heat protectant product. I noticed quickly that this expensive product makes my hair quite oily. I tried decreasing the amount to just a few sprays and it still happened. Overpriced and not for me.