BY GLADE #16 in Air Fresheners

Make your home more inviting with the tranquil fragrance of tropical fruits, exotic orchids and salted lime with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil.

Buy on Kmart
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I absolutely love the smells and two of them fills my whole apartment. As soon as you walk threw the door you can smell it. Very impressed with it considering I have tried many different brands including bath and body works expensive ones that don't even work half as good as these. And with with Amazon prime it was a great price. I ordered more and I'm going to Oder more refills again In a days sense I got 4 warmers already but I can always use more. The more the better. I definitely recommend
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Love these! I like how easy are these to use. The smell of these is awesome. I wish they lasted a bit longer but my house smells amazing. My favorite. Glade is very good brand,I recommend all of their products and I will never stop buying them, they always have place In my list when I go grocery shopping.
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis
Great fresh scent! This makes my home smell amazing! These don’t last very long, especially in larger rooms but I noticed that they work best in small bathrooms. I would recommend these to anyone who likes scented oils.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
Glad plug ins are great- low maintenance- effective and long lasting fixes for odors in a home or office. Great variety of smells and the ability to control the potency through the wall unit. Great product.
Aneesa K.
Lodi
I first smelled this scent in an office! I was told that the scent was Aruba Wave. I was able to find it at a Family Dollar near where I live. I plug in one oil in my living room and one in my bedroom. My entire apartment smells pleasant! I would definitely recommend this scent!!!!!
Brittany A.
Claremore , OK
LOVE! I am the biggest fan of the glade plug ins. I have them in every room of my home. They put out a strong scent the entire time they are plugged in. The little refills also last a pretty decent amount of time. Plus, the price isn’t too bad either. I definitely recommend these if you are looking for a freshener that you can small when you walk into a room.
Juli T.
Newberg , OR
The smell is amazing it works right away giving my room a great smell, and it's way better then using a candle. The one things that I would say is if it's for a big space like a bigger living room then it will take longer to make the space smell better or in a fast speed. It won't make the whole space smell sometime.
Arianna S.
I love scented plug ins they’re just so convenient. When you have someone over you don’t want to walk around spraying your glade it’s embarrassing just plug it in and let it do the work for you. It leaves my house smelling great now that the holidays are coming up they have the best scents out right now I’m obsessed !
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
The Aruba wave Glade plug in is the perfect scent to have in your house for the summer time! The scent really radiates and you get great quality for the price you pay. I love when they release their fall collections featuring apple cinnamon and pine too but the summer scents are my go to year round:)
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
I love Glade.  I use these in my bathrooms and my guests are always complimenting on the smell. They are easy to use and the smell lasts such a long time.  I really enjoy the Aruba Wave scent and some of their seasonal stuff.  Why bake cookies when you can just plug in a Glade? lol