BY GLADE #28 in Air Fresheners

Make your home more inviting with the tranquil fragrance of tropical fruits, exotic orchids and salted lime with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil.

Buy on Kmart
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I absolutely love the smells and two of them fills my whole apartment. As soon as you walk threw the door you can smell it. Very impressed with it considering I have tried many different brands including bath and body works expensive ones that don't even work half as good as these. And with with Amazon prime it was a great price. I ordered more and I'm going to Oder more refills again In a days sense I got 4 warmers already but I can always use more. The more the better. I definitely recommend
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Love these! I like how easy are these to use. The smell of these is awesome. I wish they lasted a bit longer but my house smells amazing. My favorite. Glade is very good brand,I recommend all of their products and I will never stop buying them, they always have place In my list when I go grocery shopping.
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great fresh scent! This makes my home smell amazing! These don’t last very long, especially in larger rooms but I noticed that they work best in small bathrooms. I would recommend these to anyone who likes scented oils.
Arianna S.
I love scented plug ins they’re just so convenient. When you have someone over you don’t want to walk around spraying your glade it’s embarrassing just plug it in and let it do the work for you. It leaves my house smelling great now that the holidays are coming up they have the best scents out right now I’m obsessed !
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
I love Glade.  I use these in my bathrooms and my guests are always complimenting on the smell. They are easy to use and the smell lasts such a long time.  I really enjoy the Aruba Wave scent and some of their seasonal stuff.  Why bake cookies when you can just plug in a Glade? lol
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I love the Glade scented oil plug ins, they have a great variety of scents for every day and season. However I do find that I use it up pretty quickly. Even when I have it on the lowest setting, the oil still dissipates pretty quickly. I recommend to stock up when on sale and enjoy!
Destiny H.
Holland, MI
i really enjoyed this product i purchased it at a family fare for a very good deal i got the plug in and the oil sent for less than 3 dollars i put it in my living room and it smelt good and was able to nutralize all the other smells in the house it made the house smell amazing
Amanda H.
Columbia, MO
I really enjoy this scent, and the oil plug-ins! I feel like they maintain their scent very well and this particular scent is nice and fresh without smelling like you are tying to cover an odor up. I would recommend this product to anyone. Plus they are affordable.
Sharon J.
Mountain House, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the Glade room fresheners. The plugins are very easy and great way to freshen up your room. I love this better than the febreeze. The varoety of scents avaiable for Glade is wide so you can choose from a wide array of scents here and enjoy at home.
Becca A.
I love these scented oils. They are easy to use, you just plug them in. They make the house smell great. They last for a long time. This product is effective. It is not expensive. I would buy this again in the future. I would recommend others to try this brand.