ArtWall Marina Petro

ArtWall Marina Petro "White Magic" Gallery-wrapped Canvas

BY ARTWALL

Marina Petro White Magic gallery-wrapped canvas is a high-quality canvas print featuring a tall, elegant horse- A vibrant addition to any home or office- I paint what I love what inspires me- Inspiration can come from simple everyday objects, driving through the countryside or city or from my creative imagination- I love many things and seek to express the awesome beauty of this magnificent creation of Heaven and Earth through my paintings- I hope you enjoy your visit and are inspired by my artworkFeatures- Artist - Marina Petro- Title - Art Wall Marina Petro White Magic - Type -Wrapped- Style - Contemporary, Animals- Subject - Architecture, Abstract- 100 Made in the USA, Premium Printed Reproduction on Premium Professional grade Canvas- Tri-brad 3D frames by Kristopher Patent Pending- Accent Dimensions - 24 x 18 -in- image with 2 inch accent border- Dimension - 18 x 24 x 1-5 in-- Item Weight - 3 lbs- SKU: ATWL5865

Material: Canvas

Finish: White

ArtWall Marina Petro
ArtWall Marina Petro "White Magic" Gallery-wrapped Canvas
Buy on Walmart
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of ArtWall Marina Petro "White Magic" Gallery-wrapped Canvas!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?