ArtWall Marina Petro "The Appearance" Gallery-wrapped Canvas

BY ARTWALL

Marina Petro The Appearance gallery-wrapped canvas is a high-quality canvas print in which blessings from heaven bring you a glowing angel- A peaceful addition to any home or office- I paint what I love what inspires me- Inspiration can come from simple everyday objects, driving through the countryside or city or from my creative imagination- I love many things and seek to express the awesome beauty of this magnificent creation of Heaven and Earth through my paintings- I hope you enjoy your visit and are inspired by my artwork-Features- Artist - Marina Petro- Title - Art Wall Marina Petro The Appearance - Type -Wrapped- Style - Contemporary, Abstract- Subject - Architecture, Abstract- 100 Made in the USA, Premium Printed Reproduction on Premium Professional grade Canvas- Tri-brad 3D frames by Kristopher Patent Pending- Accent Dimensions - 48 x 32 -in- image with 2 inch accent border- Dimension - 32 x 48 x 1-5 in-- Item Weight - 8 lbs- SKU: ATWL5757

Material: Canvas

Occasion: Easter

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.00 x 48.00 x 2.00 Inches

Gender: Unisex

ArtWall Marina Petro "The Appearance" Gallery-wrapped Canvas
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of ArtWall Marina Petro "The Appearance" Gallery-wrapped Canvas!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?