BY ARTWALL

Marina Petro Grieving gallery-wrapped canvas is a high-quality canvas print in which blessings from heaven surround you in a moment of despair- A vibrant addition to any home or office- I paint what I love what inspires me- Inspiration can come from simple everyday objects, driving through the countryside or city or from my creative imagination- I love many things and seek to express the awesome beauty of this magnificent creation of Heaven and Earth through my paintings- I hope you enjoy your visit and are inspired by my artwork-Features- Artist - Marina Petro- Title - Art Wall Marina Petro Grieving - Type -Wrapped- Style - Contemporary, Motivational- Subject - Architecture, Abstract- 100 Made in the USA, Premium Printed Reproduction on Premium Professional grade Canvas- Tri-brad 3D frames by Kristopher Patent Pending- Accent Dimensions - 18 x 24 -in- image with 2 inch accent border- Dimension - 18 x 24 x 1-5 in-- Item Weight - 3 lbs- SKU: ATWL5817

Material: Canvas

Gender: Unisex

High-quality image; Ready to hang

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.00 x 24.00 x 2.00 Inches

ArtWall Marina Petro "Grieving" Gallery-wrapped Canvas
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of ArtWall Marina Petro "Grieving" Gallery-wrapped Canvas!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

back