BY ARTSKILLS

ARTSKILLS-Glitter Shakers Ultra Fine Glitter. This is the perfect way to add some color and sparkle to your project! This package contains eight 0.19 oz glitter shakers in different colors; one craft glue and one plastic stencil. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Imported. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
If you are looking for glitter for a children's project, this is the perfect glitter for you! If I'm doing my own projects I go for a higher grade of glitter, but for the classroom this is my top pick. The shakers help a little with containing the enthusiasm!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have purchased this glitter set several times for little crafts. The glue isn't the best, so I usually use mod podge or elmer's. The glitter is fine, so it only needs a thin layer of glue to stay in place. I don't use the shakers, I just remove the lids and funnel excess glitter back into the jar when finished,
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Great for projects but horrible when it comes to mess. Whenever my daughter has a project I used this glitter and it ends up on the floor, face, and our clothes. Pretty much everywhere!
Sara T.
This is great glitter. Pretty cheap and didn't have much of any fall out when used with spray adhesive glue! Would highly recommend as you get multiple colors in each pack and they come in their own re useable tubes
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
I am a go big or go home person when it comes to posters and projects. This is one of my favorite things to get the job done. Love all the colors and extras it comes with and it is also very affordable.
Kara S.
These are great! They come in a variety of colors and aren't too messy. I usually use them to decorate Christmas stockings or holiday cards.
Angela S.
I got these for my daughter and I to do some crafts. It was easy to use and great colors but it was a pain to get off of everything.
Joslyn T.
If you are looking for glitter for a children's project, this is the perfect glitter for you! It is a great product.
anoushka n.
Halifax,Nova Scotia
I really like the glitter #obsession with glitter and they are really cool I love them seriously like can be used in a lot of DIY!!
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
Good price but the quality was a little iffy. If I was using it for something like a school project or a kids project, then this is what I would use. Otherwise, I would spend the extra money and get the Martha Stewart brand glitter at Michaels, which is what I prefer to use.
Grace D.
Is this a fine glitter like a powder or dust. Because I use glitters in bath products and I don't want it to stick to the side. I want it to be like a shimmery loose shadow