BY ARTSKILLS

ArtSkills Poster Letter Pads - Sparkle see more...

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
These are amazing for poster boards for young kids school projects or even as a teaching tool. I used to work in a daycare and we would make posters a lot and we always used these sparkle letters. I highly recommend them to anyone young or old they come in handy. I found some at the local dollar store I am not sure about those who aren't from here but I know that Walmart and target have these.
Sheri C.
These are nice lettering if you are going to make a quick poster. I have a silhouette machine and do not use these anymore but they have a nice look.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
These letter pads are great for school projects! It gives a great bold, colorful, and full look to your project!
Saul S.
Milwaukee, WI
These Poster letters are so cool ive yoused them in all my poster from school,i recommend you to buy these.
teka C.
I only have used the poster letter pads once but I can say that they are very good. I used them on a school food drive box and they held up good. You can use tge poster letters for anything such as projects, poster, on the wall and boxes.
Tyler S.
These poster letter pads are perfect for any art project, poster, or general class project. They really add a little extra oomph to your project.
Evelin R.
These are fun to use on school projects to make cool titles pop! And they work and stay on great :)
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This are perfect! They are great for any presentation you might have, a sign you might need to make, or anything really. They last and make things look pretty.
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
These are just super cute! They would be wonderful for a bulletin board because they are so sparkly and shine so bright! Love them!
nicole m.
These are cute works great as a classroom supplies and for school projects. has different colors , sizes and styles