artnaturals’ Tea Tree Face Wash is the ideal daily cleanser for skin troubled by acne, breakouts and redness. Its gentle but powerful formula combines the anti-bacteria fighter tea tree oil, which targets excess oil and sebum, with multiple botanical...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of artnaturals Tea Tree Face Wash - 236ml - Helps Heal and Prevent Breakouts, Acne and Skin Irritation - Green Tea, Tea Tree Essential Oil, and Aloe Vera!
Napa, CA
artnaturals Tea Tree Face Wash - 236ml - Helps Heal and Prevent Breakouts, Acne and Skin Irritation - Green Tea, Tea Tree Essential Oil, and Aloe Vera uploaded by Patti M.
Purchased at: eBay
I’ve been using the art naturals tea tree face wash to help heal and prevent breakouts acne and skin irritation. I really like that not only does it have the Teatree in it, it also has green tea and aloe vera to help soothe/soften the skin. As soon as I finish washing my face and patting it dry, I have a feeling of having an ultimately clean, refreshed face-with a delightful tingling feeling. I intended to give this 4 3/4 stars, however, you can only give full-star reviews. The only reason that I’m not giving this five stars is because I actually like the artnaturals, clarifying face wash best and this one is my second favorite face wash. I will definitely purchase it again, although I am purchasing this week, another tube of the art naturals clarifying face wash. I am planning on using the art naturals tea tree face wash in the mornings and the art naturals clarifying face wash in the evenings, so I’ll definitely have the best of both worlds. I’ve already suggested this to others and I will gladly refer anyone to this product line, if they want to finally find the best natural face products that are out on the market right now!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness