artnaturals

Artnaturals, Tea Tree...
4 Reviews
5 / 5
This conditioner is awesome if you have dandruff! I use it with the shampoo and no other dandruff hair products can compare to it! It will also give your scalp a cool minty tingly sensation that i love!
5 / 5
My hairdresser uses this product on my hair and I absolutely love the way it tingles and makes my scalp feel so clean! It’s just as described.
5 / 5
I have dandruff and have tried everything including Monat Naturals (which I loved but I still@had dandruff). But nothing worked. This shampoo/conditioner combo is the only thing that works for my dandruff. Bonus, it makes your scalp feel cool and tingly
5 / 5
I use the shampoo before I use this conditioner. I tend to have to use a little more of this conditioner, than I would with other conditioners. That being said, this does not leave my hair with a heavy feeling at all. This actually leaves my hair soft, and feeling fresh. I have naturally oily hair, but when I use this you can not tell. It is like it leaves JUST the right amount of oils in my hair to not dry it out, but not so much that makes my hair heavy.