ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil uploaded by Lillian H.ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil uploaded by Rose S.ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil uploaded by Debby F.

BY ARTNATURALS

ArtNaturals Presents: Artisanal quality, Natural Beauty. -All Natural and Organic Jojoba Oil for D​eep Moisturizing, Antioxidant Protection, and treatment of dry skin, dry scalp, brittle nails, psoriasis, clogged pores and more. -​100% Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil. Natures finest undiluted oil. -Rich Vitamin E infused oil is ideal for deeply moisturizing skin gently and effectively while cleansing skin and pores of bacteria and disease causing agents. -Ideal for use as; all natural makeup remover, aftershave, skin softener, conditioning treatment, lip balm, massage oil, and carrier oil. -Natural antibacterial astringent leaves skin soft and smooth while helping to slow the free radical process. -Hypoallergenic oil is ideal and gentile for all skin types. -100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any time you are unsatisfied with our product, return it to us for a full and prompt refund. -Perfect for both Men and Women -4/FL OZ/120 ML Glass Bottle with dropper for accurate measuring. -Try at home risk free -Art Naturals Artisanal Quality, Natural Beauty. see more...

• Has anyone used the Artnaturals Jojoba Soleil tanning oil...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michaelagh P.
peterborough
There so many oils out there for stent and Health benefits but I really trust art naturals I find it to be a really legit brand I have all their oils and the diffuser their diffuser is amazing you can actually buy it on Amazon and it’s $45 for I think eight oils and a diffuser that lights up and it’s amazing sent very strong and concentrated
Debby F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil love this oil.its amazing on skin and really moisturises well.makes face feel smooth and like new.is great in bath .leaves you feeling soft all over and is great for keeping cuticles soft
Nik E.
I am a skincare junkie

I've spent a lot of money with Herbivore Botanicals, Grown Alchemist etc and honestly Art Naturals has just as good if not better results. The ingredient is simple - straight forward jojoba oil. My skin looks radiant!

The price and quality cannot be beat and the packaging is actually pretty nice for the price point. Skip the name brand stuff and go for this. You will not be disappointed!
Eva C.
San Juan, PR
This I'll is a mega multi tasker, I use it as an after shave, makeup remover. Cuticle moisturizer, hair mask and even to gently clean my false lashes taking off leftover glue and mascara making them as good as new.
I add the jojoba oil directly to my face at night. My skin feels super hydrated, like no facecream or mask can. You can also add a few drops to your moisturizer for combo or oily skin.
Qu E.
monastir
 I apply it to my hair when it's still damp immediately after washing it and I comb my fingers through the strands to make sure it gets all my split ends from root to tip.
Morgan S.
Toronto
The oil saved my nails.  They were a dry, peeling, brittle mess and would only improve moderately with regular use of hand creams.  But with advise from Cristine (Simplynailogical on Youtube), I starting applying this to my nails and cuticles daily before bed and within 2 weeks there was a marked improvement.  The peeling had stopped and my nails are stronger and more flexible and less likely to break.

Given the great results I had with my nails and after doing some reading about jojoba oil, I started incorporating this into my evening skincare routine.  Even though I have oily skin, applying this in the evening and letting it set in before putting on moisturizer and eye cream has really improved the texture of my skin.

Jazmin O.
This product also came with to essential oils which I use in my baths and sometimes on m pillow. I love this oil I use it on my hair, face, stretch marks and also before my make up. I use this on every single client before doing there make up. I love this so worth the price tag
Jillisa S.
saskatoon, SK
This oil is very freshing and calming for my combination skin. I always wake up feeling great skin wise!
Rose S.
Newport news
Has anyone used the Artnaturals Jojoba Soleil tanning oil? If so what were your thoughts? I tried to scan my product to add it to there products, however for whatever reason it wouldn't scan? Does anyone know how to add an item if it won't scan?