ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil uploaded by Lillian H.ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil uploaded by Rose S.ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil uploaded by Debby F.

BY ARTNATURALS

ArtNaturals Presents: Artisanal quality, Natural Beauty. -All Natural and Organic Jojoba Oil for D​eep Moisturizing, Antioxidant Protection, and treatment of dry skin, dry scalp, brittle nails, psoriasis, clogged pores and more. -​100% Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil. Natures finest undiluted oil. -Rich Vitamin E infused oil is ideal for deeply moisturizing skin gently and effectively while cleansing skin and pores of bacteria and disease causing agents. -Ideal for use as; all natural makeup remover, aftershave, skin softener, conditioning treatment, lip balm, massage oil, and carrier oil. -Natural antibacterial astringent leaves skin soft and smooth while helping to slow the free radical process. -Hypoallergenic oil is ideal and gentile for all skin types. -100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any time you are unsatisfied with our product, return it to us for a full and prompt refund. -Perfect for both Men and Women -4/FL OZ/120 ML Glass Bottle with dropper for accurate measuring. -Try at home risk free -Art Naturals Artisanal Quality, Natural Beauty. see more...

• Has anyone used the Artnaturals Jojoba Soleil tanning oil...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
I have been using this jojoba oil not only for my face but for my ear lobes. I have recently been stretching up my lobes and this oil is ther perfect oil to do that with. A little goes a long way and it leaves my ears feeling soft and healthy. I would reccomend this product.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this jojoba oil in my hair. It's pure and natural so it has a bit of a nutty scent to it. There's no artificially scent. I apply it to my hair when it's still damp immediately after washing it and I comb my fingers through the strands to make sure it gets all my split ends from root to tip. It helps prevent frizz and leaves my hair feeling healthy. It also makes it easier to work out tangles.
brenda d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the first time that I have used jojoba oil and I am currently loving the ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil. I love how the dropper keeps everything sanitary and I love how the oil absorbs quickly into the skin. I use it in the morning after I wash my face and it has helped my skin retain moisture. I use about two to three drops a day right after I wash my face. I also use a couple of drops on my hands and feet when they are feeling dry.
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
I love using this as a face and body lotion. It does not clog pores at all and gives me a very dewy but not greasy natural look. I heard from Wayne Goss if you mix a bit with foundation it will give you a nice flawless but natural look. I tried it and it was A++++. Totally recommend this and hope to try more of this brand.
Jacqueline L.
Manheim, PA
Love love love this company. There hair and skin products are amazing. This product in particular leaves me skin so soft and smooth. It's does not leave skin over-oily. I would definitely recommend this!
Taryn R.
Morganton, NC
The reason why I added jojoba oil to my skin regimen is because I read that it is supposed to help your skin produce less oil. I thought it was strange adding an oil to my oily skin but I have been using it for about six months now, and it truly has helped. I added about 3-4 drops to my moisturizer every night. I went through a purging process that lasted for about two weeks. I had tiny white pimples around my nose and my chin. But that cleared up after a couple of weeks. I used to wake up in the mornings with so much oil on my skin, and by the end of the day my makeup would literally be sliding off my face. But with the jojoba oil my skin has stopped having to overcompensate and creates less oil. I still get oily by the end of the day but not nearly as bad as I used to be.
Cassandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this with the intent of using it as a carrier oil since I'd heard that it's great for that purpose.  It smells much like other jojoba oils I've come across. It's a really subtle scent, which is what you want when using it as a carrier oil so that it does not over power the scent you're mixing it with. The bottle itself has it's own lid, and the dropper comes in the package separate which I like. That way I'm able to store the bottle with the standard lid and not have to work about spillage.I actually use it on my scalp now to help with the dry skin there and it works great.
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my daily go-to. Anytime I get sunburnt I apply this oil and it helps my skin stay hydrated and not peel. I love it! I feel soft and it has no weird I ingredients
Bridgette L.
Inglewood, CA
I use this as a toner before I go to bed because once I wake up my face just feels so smooth, clean and fresh. It’s definitely affordable and effective!
Lillian H.
Arcadia
I have purchased both the Argan Oil and Jojoba oil because they’re relatively cheaper than their competitors. I really like that they come with complimentary oils of Chi and Zen (BTW SMELLS AMAZING) which I use for whipped butters as well as diffusing.

The Jojoba oil was great for using for my stretched lobes as well as keeping my face moisturized after an 88% Lactic Acid peel.

The Argan Oil I’ve used for hair which it does a fabolous job repairing since I like to frequently colour and bleach my hair.

I would recommend this company.. it’s one of my top three in essential oils.
Rose S.
Newport news
Has anyone used the Artnaturals Jojoba Soleil tanning oil? If so what were your thoughts? I tried to scan my product to add it to there products, however for whatever reason it wouldn't scan? Does anyone know how to add an item if it won't scan?