ArtNaturals LUXE Dead Sea Mud Mask

by artnaturals luxe

Banish the signs of aging with ArtNaturals LUXE Dead Sea Mud Mask infused with organic dead sea mud for deep cleansing, charcoal to clear out toxins and fight blemishes, and saffron to brighten skin and tighten pores. With antioxidant-rich argan and olive oils to nourish and hydrate skin. Unmask your radiance!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ArtNaturals LUXE Dead Sea Mud Mask!
Carissa S.
Glen Arm, MD
ArtNaturals LUXE Dead Sea Mud Mask uploaded by Carissa S.
ArtNaturals LUXE Dead Sea Mud Mask uploaded by Carissa S.
My go-to mud mask! This product is great for oily skin types. It is applied to wet skin and dries in about 15 minutes. You can see the oil pulled from pores and it rinses off great. It is paraben free, sulfate free, and (my favorite) made in the US! I use this 1-2 times a week and now couldn’t imagine my life without it. My skin has never felt so fresh. It also does not have a harsh odor like some others on the market. It is affordable (around $15) and effective.
Stacey Z.
Panama City, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I was sooo excited to try this mask because I love any face mask that is dead sea mud. I just tried it for the first time. I applied it to my nose then my forehead and then the rest of my face. As soon as I applied it to my nose it immediately started to have this horrible burning sensation. I continued to apply it on my forehead thinking that it was normal and the feeling would go away.. It didn't. I immediately took it off my nose and my forehead but I kept it on the areas that weren't burning. Is it supposed to burn?? Or is it just me? I noticed there were acne style bumps all over my face. I do not have acne.. After I took it off the areas on my face that didn't burn, my skin felt smooth, very clean and soft. I really wanted to love this product but I guess it's not meant for me..
Sydney R.
Halfmoon, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
For a mud mask I think this one is top notch. It’s only $15 which is a great price point, easily available at Ulta, and uses organic Dead Sea mud and charcoal. It helps with my oily t zone and doesn’t dry out the rest of my face. It seems good for sensitive skin and doesn’t make my skin feel stripped. It doesn’t smell bad like some other mud masks. It even has argon oil to keep the skin nourished! I don’t find myself grabbing for it all the time but it’s great after a balm or cleaning oil
Samantha M.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
broke me out in a rash like acne, and i don’t have acne prone or sensitive skin. it was very irritated and itchy and dead sea mud masks as usually my fav.

Looking for your answer?