HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & Supplementsartnaturals
Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 Oz

artnaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 Oz

artnaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 Oz - Top Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging & Repairs Dark Circles, Fades age spots & Sun Damage - 20% Vitamin C Super Strength - Organic ingredients

Does Art Naturals Vitamin C serum have a firming feel to it?
Is anyone using vitamin c serums that they really see a result with?
Does this work for people with sensitive skin or on medication ?
Start your review of artnaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 Oz!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
artnaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 Oz uploaded by Letty S.
My friend have had tried this product, she told me she tried one other brand of vitamin c serum, and this one, her favorite. The consistency isn't thick, but it's also not watery like the other brand she tried. This serum does have a cloudy appearance and a slight scent. The smell does not come from an added perfume agent. She think the smell comes from the actual active ingredients.
Leigh F.
I had a bottle of this vitamin C serum for about a year but only seriously used it daily in the last 2 months. Now that I'm out I HAVE to replace it. This serum worked extremely well alongside my Pixi Glow Tonic glycolic acid. I always get home at the end of the day, remove makeup, cleanse, tone, use my acid, then apply this vitamin C serum, and moisturize after that. My skin care routine and all of the products I use are all in my routine for a reason and now I cannot live without vitamin C. My skin has completely transformed over the past 2 months and I couldn't be happier. Now I rarely even want to wear makeup so I can show off my nice skin! Haha. Love it. Will repurchase as it's cheap and easy to get on Amazon.
Sasha S.
I used to use this before bed every night. I have since transitioned to using it before my makeup application and I love it! It got rid of my acne scars and discoloration & makes my skin look like it’s glowing
brenda D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The artnaturals Vitamin C Serum Anti-Aging Serum comes in a 1oz bottle with a dripper that makes it easy to use and sanitary. The serum is 98% natural, 72% organic and contains 20% vitamin C, some amino acid blend, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and ferulic acid and is made in the USA. I have been using this serum day and night for approximately a month and I love how much more radiant my skin looks. I apply a dime sized amount onto clean, dry skin and the serum quickly absorbs into my skin leaving it feeling moisturized all day long. The serum is lightweight, non greasy and makes my skin feel extremely smooth making makeup application easier. The serum does have a faint smell, but fades away quickly once absorbed into the skin.
Samantha S.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I've been using this serum for over a month now and have noticed that my acne scars are becoming lighter and lighter with each use; I've also noticed that my skin is much smoother as well. Caution though, a tiny bit goes a long way. I should also mention that I received this serum for free for my honest opinion, with that being said, I would definitely recommend this vitamin c serum and the rest of Art Naturals skincare line.
Maleeha R.
Placentia, CA
I am using it for my post acne scars. The consistency is quit nice and thick. no fragrance and no essential oils. so far so good but I am giving it four stars because It is not working as it should be. If you are looking for cheap vitamin c serum to start with then surely it is a good option but for beginners
Maria R.
Vineland, NJ
artnaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 Oz uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super soothing and is at a great price point. I’ve been wanting a good vitamin C serum without breaking the bank and this gives me just what I need. It helped with my discoloration. Great product.
Sandra S.
Columbus, OH
Omg I love this it helped me in past acne scars that I had And now my face is completely smooth and No scars what so ever!!
Danielle R.
Mesa , AZ
I absolutely LOVE this serum! This was the first serum I have ever tried and it has definitely turned me onto serums now! Even after using it for a week, I could notice my dark spots getting lighter and my skin looking over more even toned!
Allison M.
Renton, WA
I've been using this serum for a month and I am very happy with the improvement of my skin. I use it every morning after cleansing. It is pretty watery so it absorbs very quickly with no residue left behind. I appreciate the blend of powerful ingredients as well. I have noticed a more radiant and glowing complexion. There is an overall brightening and evening of my skin tone. This is going on my essentials list.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...