BY ARTNATURALS

8.8 oz, 100% Natural and Organic Deep Skin Cleanser - Clears Acne, Reduces Pores & Wrinkles - Ultimate Spa Quality -Mineral Infused, Additive Free. Ingredients: Ionized Water, Dead Sea Mud, Kaolin, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark extract, Calendula Oil and Xanthan Gum. How to Use: Apply a thick layer on a freshly washed faced. Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry. Rinse off with warm water.

• Is it worth? How much? Are there other products like this...2 Answers
  • where can I buy this and how much is this?2 Answers
artnaturals® Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face, Body & Hair
  • "The jar the mask comes in seals well, so I'm not worried about it drying up before I get to use it. There's also a plastic cover inside the jar, for even more protection. The mask is nice and thick and goes on smoothly. I have sensitive skin on my face, and there was no discomfort from using it, so that was a major plus. The scent wasn't too strong, definitely an earthly smell, but it is a mud mask. While it was on, my face felt really stiff as the mask dried, but that's to be expected. After leaving it on about 15 min (the min time) I washed it off, and discovered it comes off very easily. No scrubbing involved, just warm water and your hand/washcloth. My face felt really soft afterwards. The only complaint I have about this product is that it dried out my skin. I needed to put a moisturizer on after using it. That's not out-of-the-ordinary for my face, though, so it probably depends on your skin type. I have combination skin, but it tends to get too dry after using cleansing products. Overall, I liked this mask and will be using it again. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own. " in 5 reviews
  • "i love this! it works really well and moisturizes my skin. this is so lovely, i definitely recommend this! especially if u have dry skin like i do" in 2 reviews
Megan S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
LOVE this mask! Tingly feeling when it's on, refreshing after its washed off. My boyfriend and I use it 3-4 times a week, always leaving our skin feeling clean and soft. We both have oily/dry skin and this mask has definitely made a difference.
Shania R.
Katy, TX
I used this dead sea mud mask once but I prefer the one from Pure Body Naturals because it feels more refreshing.. But this mask does an absolute great job keeping my skin refreshed and healthy!
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty masks are my favorite thing to make sure my skin stays refreshed and supple, so I was so excited to try this mud mask. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep it on looking enough to see an effect due to the product causing severe itching! This mask itched so bad that I was only able to keep it on for 2 minutes out of the recommended 15. Wouldn't recommend.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This mask is super great. I actually purchased this off of a recommendation from Kehlani the singer. Her advice was pretty good. I use this product once a week at maximum, but can be used up to twice a week. It leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles
Love it! It’s cooling and my face feels really smooth and is glowing after. The only negative thing is that it can sting your eyes, and the solution to that is just to have it be at least 1.5 inches from your eye area.
Destiny E.
My first use was a good experience. I hadn't used any kind of masks before and decided to try this out. It's a dark color mask kind of a navy blue color. The name is a bit off putting as far as smell, you would think it might smell bad, but it actually smells quite good. It does go on a bit thick, but I apply mine with a brush. This is a 10-15 minute mask. I left mine on for about 20 minutes. It doesnt smoothly wash off you will need to scrub it off. It feels and dries like face paint. It's a great product. It says to use 1x a week. Do not use more than 2x a week because it will more than likely dry out your skin if you do. (Bought off amazon)
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
This mud mask cleaned my face pretty well; however, it make my face super itchy. Once I put some moisturizer my face didn’t itch anymore so that made me happy. I did seem to break out a bit after using this product. I bought it on Amazon. I will still use it once in awhile if I feel like I really need to use it . I believe that the itchiness might be a normal reaction to facial masks, but I’m not sure. If this didn’t make my face so itchy I would use it much more than I do. I use it like 1-2 times a month.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Fantastic product but I am just a bit sensitive to some of the ingredients such as sulfates but with any product that contains ingredients from the dead sea there are bound to be some sulfates or sulfites. It does sting for a while upon application and perhaps it stung me a bit more than others. I did experience some redness but it does settle after a while and leaves my skin feeling tight and shrinks my pores. Do it once a week and you are bounce to see the results.
Alyssa C.
This was provided to me for free from another online deals site, to try in exchange for my honest review (which I provided on amazon as well).

The second I opened this jar, I was very excited. I thought of it as if it were a deep conditioning treatment for your face. Boy was I wrong...

...as this began to dry it immediately began itching PAINFULLY and burning. I couldn’t get it off fast enough! I scrubbed my face like crazy with a washcloth to get it off- and then promptly tossed it.
Lynn S.
I did not see any difference whatsoever after using this mud mask. It was creamy and went on smoothly. After it dried, it washed off easily.  Unfortunately, my skin did not show any improvement and so I will not be buying this mask again.
Cristy Carolina F.
Alexandria, VA
Is it worth? How much? Are there other products like this one? I have oily and sensitive skin and I cannot use much creams.
Sam S.
where can I buy this and how much is this?

ArtNaturals