artnaturals Daily Hair Conditioner Argan Oil - 16 Oz uploaded by Ummé R.artnaturals Daily Hair Conditioner Argan Oil - 16 Oz uploaded by Viviane D.

BY ARTNATURALS

A rich moisturizing formula of Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Rosemary and Thyme give your hair softness and shine. Ingredients: ULTRA PURIFIED H2O INFUSED WITH PROPRIETARY BOTANICAL & HERBAL COMPLEX INCLUDING IVY, BURDOCK, FENUGREEK, ROSEMARY, NETTLE, THYME, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT (BOTANICAL ORIGIN), BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) LEAF EXTRACT (BOTANICAL ORIGIN), EQUISETUM ARVENSE (HORSETAIL) EXTRACT (BOTANICAL ORIGIN), JUGLANS REGIA SEED EXTRACT (WALNUT, BOTANICAL ORIGIN), RIBES NIGRUM SEED OIL (BLACK CURRANT BOTANICAL ORIGIN), ALOE VERA(ALOE BARBADENSIS), HOPS (HUMULUS LUPULUS ) EXTRACT, SAGE, SEA BUCKTHORN (HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES), ORANGE BLOSSOM ESSENTIAL OIL, ATLAS CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL , EUTERPE OLERACEA (ACAI) FRUIT EXTRACT, BURDOCK ROOT EXTRACT, NEEM (MELIA AZADIRACHTA LEAF EXTRACT) BOTANICAL EXTRACT, WILD CHERRY BARK EXTRACT , CAPSICUM ANNUUM FRUIT EXTRACT, WHITE WILLOW BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM (C14-16) OLEFIN SULFONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCAMIDOPROPYLAMINE OXIDE , COCO- GLUCOSIDE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, LACTAMIDOPROPYL TRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, PPG-5-CETETH-10 PHOSPHATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOA, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE CAFFEINE, ZINC PCA, NIACINAMIDE, SILK AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHOLE WHEAT PROTEIN (AND) HYDROLYZED STARCH,HYDROLYZED WHOLE OAT,HYDROLYZED QUINOA PROTEIN, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERIN, TRIDECETH-10, PPG-26- BUTHET – 26, PEG -40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, APIGENIN, OLEANOLIC ACID, BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE- 1, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), SAW PALMETTO , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXY PROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, QUATERNIZED POLYQUATERNIUM-10 , TETRASODIUM EDTA , ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PERFUME) ESSENTIAL OIL.

Buy on ArtNatu...
Ummé R.
Ummé R.
Sewaren, NJ
What changed my hair game: Argan Oil Hair Mask by Art Naturals. This isn't sponsored. I have a very dry scalp because I like to shower in hot water! No surprises there.. I am Khaleesi. Lmao. Jk. But this product left my hair soft, strong, hydrated and provided a bonus shine to them. ✨💁🏽 If you use this with Macadamia Oil and Amla Oil, the results are 3x better. I used these three oils and I was living. Why this works?

Argan Oil has Vitamin E which supplies antioxidants that promote cell growth x repairment. If you've a dry scalp or dandruff, this is the perfect treatment to hydrate and moisturise your hair.
I got my hair did 2 years ago which is why I look like a fake Brunette (jk) so Argan Oil also helps repair dyed hair. The victim of abuse and dead flat ends. TREAT YOSELF WOMEN AND MEN. WITH GREAT DYES COME GREAT RESPONSIBILITIES.
Also, it's a natural anti-frizz. Instead of using numerous hairsprays to remove frizz or tangles, ya NEED to go all green and start using this
Ashlyn K.
Ashlyn K.
Loveee this product! Works wonders 😍😍😍 Use it all the time! More pros than cons. I don't find anything wrong with this product. If I could have 488292 of these I would! It's very affordable! Order on Amazon for 15.00! I 100% recommend !!
Viviane D.
Viviane D.
Boxborough, MA
Best hair product that I already used so far. My hair is really dry and destroyed by hair drier and dye but since I started tô used this product and I'm in love with my hair
Susan B.
Susan B.
Horntown, VA
Has nice oils in it. I just bought it and the shampoo thinking it was Sls free. It's not, but is a little gentler.
The conditioner I love and makes my hair feel wonderful
Rory L.
Rory L.
Love this! Makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I use it every other day. The price is reasonable. Great product!
Zaneta O.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
In short... it's AMAZING. It moisturizes my long locks and tames my frizz. It smells great and aids in working out knots and it minimizes the appearance of split ends. Overall my hair looks really healthy and it erases all signs of dullness or dryness.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Central Point, OR
I have fine hair that tends to get greasy and weighed down with conditioner. This product is the best!!! It leaves my hair feeling bouncy and soft. It gives salon quality results and leaves my hair smelling amazing!!!
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
This works a lot better than I thought it would, and as a bonus it actually smells amazing - much better than the company's Coal Tar products. I don't use it often - since I find that their shampoo keeps my hair smooth anyway - but when I do it is noticeable that my hair gets softer. I don't even have to use a lot, unlike with their shampoo, so I can see this lasting me such a long time. I can't justify the price, though, even though I got it for reviewing purposes. I would never spend that much money on a conditioner no matter what it did so I'm knocking a star off.
Shirley A.
Shirley A.
Does this product really help the hair?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Where can you find this?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Morganza, LA
Does it leave it oily?
JooJoo M.
JooJoo M.
Can it thicken your hair?
Kristine joyce D.
Kristine joyce D.
Montreal
My scalp tends to get dry, does it help moisturize it? & does it really work?