Aids the reduction of oily and acne prone skin while cleansing and nourishing . Natural extracts of aloe and cucumber soothes and moisturizes dry skin . Penetrates deep into skin to cleanse pores of dirt and oils . Infused with natural ingredients .

Aids the reduction of oily and acne prone skin while cleansing and nourishing; Natural extracts of aloe and cucumber soothes and moisturizes dry skin; Penetrates deep into skin to cleanse pores of dirt and oils; Infused with natural ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ArtNaturals Clarifying Acne Face Wash Deep Cleansing and Exfoliation of Acne, Blackheads and Pimples Infused with Cucumber and Aloe for Added Hydration, 8 oz.!
Provo, UT
One of the best face washes I've ever used.

Cystic acne became a problem for me almost immediately after I started testosterone therapy and not just the aesthetic or appearance but the pain. My face was sore all the time. My
One of the best face washes I've ever used.

Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Walpole, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great face wash for acne prone skin! Really improves skin quality and reduces the amount of breakouts. Gentle and removes makeup easily; just don’t use it on your eyes. Great value too
Napa, CA
ArtNaturals Clarifying Acne Face Wash Deep Cleansing and Exfoliation of Acne, Blackheads and Pimples Infused with Cucumber and Aloe for Added Hydration, 8 oz. uploaded by Patti M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It appears that they have change the packaging, although I’m hoping that it’s the same formula because it not only softens and brightens my skin-it leaves me feeling fresh and tingly. I would definitely recommend this to others because my face has never felt so clean, especially when I use it with my cleansing brush. I’ve used dozens of face washes and this does everything that I expect out of my cleansing process – LOVE Artnaturals product line!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness