BY ARTNATURALS

Melt into a bathing bliss. With 6 different scents infused with Dead Sea Salt, Shea Butter and Essential Oils, this Bath Bomb Set takes you-time to a whole new level of relaxation.

Buy on ArtNatu...
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These bath bombs come in a great variety of scents. They make a fantastic gift too. All you need to do is fill up the tub with warm water and pop one in and relax. They fill the room with a pleasant scent. They are well made and don't fall apart easily. They have good quality ingredients and they don't leave an oily ring around my tub.
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
Bath bombs are one of the greatest relaxing, yet exciting, explosions you can add to your bath time, great for any age group! There are so many varieties for every occasion! I love these and gift them often
Vivian L.
Seaside
I did not enjoy these . They left a film all over the tub i have a custom tub its stainless steel so it dose not stain ) and had to clean the tub after the bombs due to bits of flowers floating around ..it was super drying ..i was not impressed with the smell  very little to no scent. On the upside the package was nice well wrapped. But i will never buy again i do not recommend these
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
I bought this product about a month ago, but I only got the chance to use it last night.

I used it in my bubble bath.
Firstly I loved the smell, the way it dissolved in the water and how soft it made my skin feel.

I used cozy night (soak in affection and infatuating experience) and trust me, I was so relaxed.

Second thing I liked was the packaging (may seem like they're just wrapped in brown paper) but once you remove the paper it's sealednin plastic, which is great because for an item that dissolves when dropped in water, and is stored in the bathroom, it provides me with peace of mind knowing they won't be wasted (in the event of an accident and they fall in water)

The only thing I don't like about this product is the fact that about halfway through my 45 minute bath the smell seemed to vanish...

Otherwise it is a great product. Id recommend it.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I can't even describe to you how fragrant these bath bombs are. They smell so amazing and if you are looking to give these as a gift, I totally recommend so. Worth every dollar!
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
I received this gift set and couldn't wait to try it out. I love watching the fizz in the water! I have only tried a few scents so far. Each scent takes me to a different place. For example "yoga" puts me right in my hot yoga class without ever leaving my home. "Zen" has me at a relaxing resort in Asia! The bath bombs smell amazing and they are even moisturizing. I have sensitive skin, but didn't experience any rash or itchiness after use. If you love to relax in the tub, you should definitely spice up your bath routine with one of these bath bombs.
Christen C.
I would definitely recommend to anyone new to bath bombs and wanting to try out a little variety. They work well, smell great and are so perfect for the end of a stressful day or prior to stepping out. Either way-for bath time-they're a must❤️
Haley P.
Elizabethtown, KY
Bath bombs are the most relaxing things ever the have a wonder scent and a little surprise ❤️ it was very effective when I used them I was less stressed out it's a little expensive and I would recommend it to anyone 💍💕
María R.
weston, FL

I really love it, its smell is perfect and I love going to the bath and having these essences, especially it is perfect when I'm very exhausted because they relax me
Eliana A.
Londonderry
Love the colors , love how they make the bath water look I could stay in the bath all day .
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
What are the different scents that come in this? How long do they normally last?
ulia s.
Ontario, Ny
Are these safe to use during pregnancy and post partum? I have heard many good things, just want to be safe rather than sorry for the next couple months during pregnancy and after.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Where can I buy this and is it pricey ? Is it completely organic or are there 1+ bad ingredients in them ?
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I been dying to try these. I've seen them on a blog review and am really curious to see what all the fuss is about. How are these? Do you like them and recommend them?
Vanessa M.
Did these cause any irritations?