artnaturals Bath Bombs Gift Set uploaded by Cassidie-Joelle C.artnaturals Bath Bombs Gift Set uploaded by Zacobia R.artnaturals Bath Bombs Gift Set uploaded by Zacobia R.

BY ARTNATURALS

Melt into a bathing bliss. With 6 different scents infused with Dead Sea Salt, Shea Butter and Essential Oils, this Bath Bomb Set takes you-time to a whole new level of relaxation.

Buy on ArtNatu...
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These bath bombs come in a great variety of scents. They make a fantastic gift too. All you need to do is fill up the tub with warm water and pop one in and relax. They fill the room with a pleasant scent. They are well made and don't fall apart easily. They have good quality ingredients and they don't leave an oily ring around my tub.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
I received this gift set and couldn't wait to try it out. I love watching the fizz in the water! I have only tried a few scents so far. Each scent takes me to a different place. For example "yoga" puts me right in my hot yoga class without ever leaving my home. "Zen" has me at a relaxing resort in Asia! The bath bombs smell amazing and they are even moisturizing. I have sensitive skin, but didn't experience any rash or itchiness after use. If you love to relax in the tub, you should definitely spice up your bath routine with one of these bath bombs.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
I bought this product about a month ago, but I only got the chance to use it last night.

I used it in my bubble bath.
Firstly I loved the smell, the way it dissolved in the water and how soft it made my skin feel.

I used cozy night (soak in affection and infatuating experience) and trust me, I was so relaxed.

Second thing I liked was the packaging (may seem like they're just wrapped in brown paper) but once you remove the paper it's sealednin plastic, which is great because for an item that dissolves when dropped in water, and is stored in the bathroom, it provides me with peace of mind knowing they won't be wasted (in the event of an accident and they fall in water)

The only thing I don't like about this product is the fact that about halfway through my 45 minute bath the smell seemed to vanish...

Otherwise it is a great product. Id recommend it.
Haley P.
Elizabethtown, KY
Bath bombs are the most relaxing things ever the have a wonder scent and a little surprise ❤️ it was very effective when I used them I was less stressed out it's a little expensive and I would recommend it to anyone 💍💕
María R.
weston, FL

I really love it, its smell is perfect and I love going to the bath and having these essences, especially it is perfect when I'm very exhausted because they relax me
Christen C.
I would definitely recommend to anyone new to bath bombs and wanting to try out a little variety. They work well, smell great and are so perfect for the end of a stressful day or prior to stepping out. Either way-for bath time-they're a must❤️
Eliana A.
Londonderry
Love the colors , love how they make the bath water look I could stay in the bath all day .
Melinda L.
I have heard a lot about bath bombs but never had the chance to try it until now. When I received the bath bombs in the mail, I was eager and excited to try it out. I like how pleasant and sooth each of the bath bombs smelled, but not too over powering! Each and everyone of the bath bombs are a good size, about the size of my palm. On the back of the box, it tells you what each bath bomb is and the ingredients it contains. I like that I understand what most of the ingredients are, and everything was made from mostly natural ingredients.

I selected the "Zen" bath bomb to test out first. Since there were no instructions on the box or inside it and I was totally clueless as to how best to use the bath bomb (besides tossing it into the bath tub full of warm water), I think it might be a good idea to include instructions with the box and not just online. Just a thought for those who are new to the world of bath bombs, or simply google it. The bath bomb immediately started fizzing and dissolving, soon the waters was turning into a light green and the scent was spreading throughout the bathroom.

I was experiencing some aches and pains throughout my body. As soon as I immersed myself in the "Zen" bath bomb, I was enjoying it a lot. The scent was lovely, I love the combination of lavender and citrus. It was truly relaxing and all my aches drifted away for a while. After my bath, I had a quick rinse in the shower. I was pleased to find that some of the scent still remained on my skin and appears to have moisturized my skin a bit.

This set would definitely make a great gift, as it is reasonably priced, comes with a variety of scents and are a generous size.
Stephanie E.
Hamilton , CA
I love getting a box full of my favourite bath bombs! Just enough to last me through any of my tough or long days
ulia s.
Ontario, Ny
Are these safe to use during pregnancy and post partum? I have heard many good things, just want to be safe rather than sorry for the next couple months during pregnancy and after.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I been dying to try these. I've seen them on a blog review and am really curious to see what all the fuss is about. How are these? Do you like them and recommend them?
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Where can I buy this and is it pricey ? Is it completely organic or are there 1+ bad ingredients in them ?
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
What are the different scents that come in this? How long do they normally last?
Vanessa M.
Did these cause any irritations?