BY ARTNATURALS #67 in Body Oil

In a nutshell, Fractionated Coconut Oil is an all-encompassing, 100%-pure moisturizer for your hair, skin and nails. Ingredients: Pure 100% Fractionated Coconut Oil Apply to skin for deep hydration. Rub on cuticles to soften. Use as a deep treatment by applying to hair or use a small amount to tame flyaways and add shine.

• Is this good to use for all over body or is it for hair only?2 Answers
ArtNaturals Art Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz 100% Natural & Pure - Best Carrier / Massage Oil
Buy on ArtNatu...
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is wonderful for very dry skin. I have horribly dry skin from neuropathy, including my nails and hair. This is great for healing very dry feet. I just put it on and put some socks on so it stays in place. You can use this as chapstick, they sell those little bottles here on Amazon, you could make your own lip gloss!
Uses:
>Hair Treatment, Homemade shampoo, conditioner...or just add a little to your shampoo
>As a lotion, Homemade lotion
>For dry lips, Homemade lip gloss
>Homemade soap
>Make up remover
Heather H.
Summerville, SC
Recently purchased as one of the ingredients I needed for a DIY hair mask, and now I use it for everything. I use it to remove makeup, on my cuticles, as a moisturizer...everything. There is no scent and doesn't leave a super greasy feel. It washes out of hair easily, though I do have dry, coarse hair. I paid $15 for a 16 oz bottle on Amazon, but it's well worth it. Cruelty free and certified fair trade. Stop buying other coconut oils for your beauty needs! This is the only one you need!
Borislava H.
Clarksville, AR
I am very happy with this product I purchased it recently and it wasn't what I expected the feel and texture of the mask itself was creamy,silky and smooth .....after the application you have to wait about 25 minutes and then you rinse you're face with lukewarm water and voila you end up with a smooth,baby bottom soft facial skin .

I noticed that it's not posting this under the correct thing this is for the Dead Sea Mud Mask by artnaturals
Teresa K.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff! I use it as a carrier oil on my scalp and hair, on my face before cleansing and on my body as a moisturizer, especially in the dry Winter months. I've even heard that you can use it to condition leather, I'll try that next! I love that it doesn't solidify so I don't have to sit the bottle on the heat vent first thing in the morning. My pump came broken but I just put it in a squeeze bottle and carried on. Love it!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I love this coconut oil it is great for the hair ,face and body its fractionated so it has no scent anaxing benefits highly recommend.
Tracy S.
All natural oils are amazing.. from muscle pain to headaches to relaxation. You can rub them on or use them in a diffuser!!!
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
I put 3 squirts of this in my kids bath and it leaves their skin feeling SO SOFT I don't even need to put lotion on them. It is natural so I feel good about it and also is a big time saver! Their are so many additional used for it, that's just my top use!
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
I love art naturals brand. I buy all my oils for diluting essential oils and making natural remedies with it. The quality is great the prices are fair bad just as good if not better than the competitors. I also use this for my oil pulling routine.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
I adore this oil. I use it every day to remove my makeup and wash my face. I actually pour about a quarter sized puddle in my palm, rub my hands together then rub it all over my face. I use a cotton pad or tissue to wipe the makeup off of my eyes then finish washing with a mild cleanser. The combo leaves my skin smooth and hydrated and my complexion has never been so clear. I definitely recommend.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
This liquid coconut oil is great and works perfectly for using in cosmetics, bath products and homemade perfumes. I used it specifically as a carrier oil for oil based perfumes. I had previously been using olive oil, but found this did a much better job and is less greasy.

The fact that it's fragrance free makes it perfect for anything involving scent as you might not want an extra scent in there to confuse things.

It comes sealed up properly, but with a pump action nozzle that honestly, is so incredibly helpful in dispensing the coconut oil. It's a nice, big size too. Definitely will buy in the future!

Tara L.
Is this good to use for all over body or is it for hair only?