artnaturals® Argan Oil Conditioner uploaded by Dominic R.artnaturals® Argan Oil Conditioner uploaded by Viviane D.artnaturals® Argan Oil Conditioner uploaded by Ummé R.

BY ARTNATURALS

Made with organic ingredients and Keratin, our Argan Oil Conditioner is deeply hydrating combined with soothing Aloe Vera to help revive hair’s natural strength and shine. Botanical ingredients, including Burdock Root, Rosemary, Thyme, and White Willow Bark help nourish the scalp and restore strength to brittle, breaking hair.

Wheat, Quinoa, Oat Proteins and a bevy of vitamins help retexturize hair, diminishing frizz, flyaways, and split ends. Sulfate-free, and gentle enough for all hair types, including color-treated hair.

How To Use:

For best results use after artnaturals Argan Oil Shampoo. After shampooing, dispense a quarter-sized amount of conditioner onto your hand and massage into the hair from root to tip. Leave in 2-3 minutes, rinse well with water. Follow with artnaturals leave-in conditioner for additional moisture and protection.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera Fruit (Coconut) Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Dimethicone, Potassium Olivoyl PCA, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum)

Cristina G.
After finding a quarter size bald spot on my head last year and learning it was alopecia, I was looking for products to speed hair growth (after my derm shots, of course). She recommended Rogain. However, I tried that before, when I noticed the clumps of hair falling out in the shower. It clearly did nothing as I still had a 1/4 size bald spot on top of my head. Plus, hat stuff is expensive and hard to use. Horrible crap.

Anyways, I read argan was really great for hair growth. This product received very high ratings with pictures on Amazon. I decided to give it a try. I’ve never used anything since. It reallly does STOP any hair from falling out in the shower; NOT ONE STRAND! My thinning hair actually has volume!!!! It’s healthy. It even has helped it grow!

Miracle worker!!!!!
Dominic R.
Favorite shampoo and conditioner ever ! These products leave my curls looking rejuvenated and fresh all day without me having to use other products. These products are affordable and very effective . I am very satisfied with my purchase and will continue to use this brand .
Kurstin L.
Hurst, TX
I use Art Naturals Orangic Shampoo and conditioner exclusively. When I stopped bleaching my hair blonde, I used this to repair my hair and bring back its shine. It leaves my fine, straight hair feeling clean and soft without any extra weight. It also smells AMAZING. The price is excellent too.
Kristy C.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is a great lightweight argan conditioner. My hair gets weighed down easily, but this allows for me to removes my tangles without the flat oily hair that comes with other products.
Mhadrja H.
jeffersonville,IN
This conditioner is amazing. I have been using it for a few months and I really have enjoyed it. I use it to detangle my curls after shampooing my hair and, then I left it fit for about 15 minutes then rise. My hair is so soft and easy to section and begin to style my hair.
Emily A.
I have fine hair that tends to get greasy and weighed down with conditioner. This product is the best!!! It leaves my hair feeling bouncy and soft. It gives salon quality results and leaves my hair smelling amazing!!!
Ummé R.
Sewaren, NJ
What changed my hair game: Argan Oil Hair Mask by Art Naturals. This isn't sponsored. I have a very dry scalp because I like to shower in hot water! No surprises there.. I am Khaleesi. Lmao. Jk. But this product left my hair soft, strong, hydrated and provided a bonus shine to them. ✨💁🏽 If you use this with Macadamia Oil and Amla Oil, the results are 3x better. I used these three oils and I was living. Why this works?

Argan Oil has Vitamin E which supplies antioxidants that promote cell growth x repairment. If you've a dry scalp or dandruff, this is the perfect treatment to hydrate and moisturise your hair.
I got my hair did 2 years ago which is why I look like a fake Brunette (jk) so Argan Oil also helps repair dyed hair. The victim of abuse and dead flat ends. TREAT YOSELF WOMEN AND MEN. WITH GREAT DYES COME GREAT RESPONSIBILITIES.
Also, it's a natural anti-frizz. Instead of using numerous hairsprays to remove frizz or tangles, ya NEED to go all green and start using this
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
In short... it's AMAZING. It moisturizes my long locks and tames my frizz. It smells great and aids in working out knots and it minimizes the appearance of split ends. Overall my hair looks really healthy and it erases all signs of dullness or dryness.
Ashlyn K.
Loveee this product! Works wonders 😍😍😍 Use it all the time! More pros than cons. I don't find anything wrong with this product. If I could have 488292 of these I would! It's very affordable! Order on Amazon for 15.00! I 100% recommend !!
Viviane D.
Boxborough, MA
Best hair product that I already used so far. My hair is really dry and destroyed by hair drier and dye but since I started tô used this product and I'm in love with my hair
Shirley A.
Does this product really help the hair?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Where can you find this?
Sarah S.
Morganza, LA
Does it leave it oily?
JooJoo M.
Can it thicken your hair?
Kristine joyce D.
Montreal
My scalp tends to get dry, does it help moisturize it? & does it really work?