Artnaturals Aloe Vera Gel 12 fl oz 354 ml

Artnaturals Aloe Vera Gel 12 fl oz 354 ml

99.8% NaturalSoothingCoolingHydratingCruelty Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Artnaturals Aloe Vera Gel 12 fl oz 354 ml!
Giuseppe A.
Artnaturals  Aloe Vera Gel  12 fl oz  354 ml uploaded by Giuseppe A.
Nice aloe vera gel! It absorbes so easily and keeps my skin moisture in naturally. The big bottle lasts forever. The product is 100% natural aloe juice, nothing else. I really like how easily sinks in my skin, and doesn't need a lot of product to make a nice barrier that protects my skin and holds natural moist in. Really recommended.
Mutzza A.
Edmonton, AB
This is an amazing product. I use it as my night treatment because my face is very oily and it keeps my face with moisture and less oily. It helps alot with preventing acne breakout. I also have used it for stretch marks and it is effective. It tightens the skin. It is slightly pricey but worth every amount. It is easy to apply. It is not a gel its thinner material but once applied you will feel tight skin. Very healthy and has no toxic ingredients.

Looking for your answer?