artnaturals 16-ounce Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie D.artnaturals 16-ounce Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Katrina R.artnaturals 16-ounce Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Tanisha T.

BY ARTNATURALS

Complete Moisturizing and Restoration for Damaged and Dry Hair. artnaturals Argan Oil Shampoo. artnaturals is proud to present 100-percent natural argan oil shampoo. Natural conditioning straight from the kernels of the Moroccan Argan Tree. Ingredients:Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauryl Glucoside Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer Coco_Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Polysorbate 20, Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Phytokeratin, Prunus Persica (Peach Kernel Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Almond Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oi) Pseudocollagen, Camelia Sinensis (Camellia Seed Oil), Pseudocollagen Natural (Vanilla/Honey) Fragrance, Persea Americana (Avocado Oil) How to use: Massage shampoo into hair and scalp until light lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• I am looking to try a new shampoo but am worried ... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking to change to a new shampoo and conditioner. I want to...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo really hydrating? Wanted to try it for awhile now...3 Answers
Buy on ArtNatu...
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite shampoo so far. I’ve switched to sulfate-free shapoo this past 2 years. And I’ve tried a bunch of other brands nothing works like this one. My breakage hair looks shiny and healthy. Whenever I felt like trying another brand I ended up coming back to Art Natural everytime. Though I didn’t like the scent of it but it’s nothing terrible. I highly recommend this product.
Kelly N.
Fairfax, VA
I was looking for a shampoo/conditioner that was SLS- free and I’m so glad I bought this off of Amazon! It was double the price of a normal drugstore shampoo but I can already see the difference in my hair! It smells great and doesn’t make your hair oily. I feel like my hair has become fuller and more shiny.
Emily A.
I couldn’t get my hair to regulate its oil after I had my baby. My scalp had bumps all over it and my hair was falling out. I tried many different shampoos! This is the only thing that worked! It cleared my scalp and oil right up as well as slowed down my fall out.
Theresa J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used the shampoo that is meant for scalp care. I really enjoy the feel of my hair after using this shampoo. Unlike other scalp treatment shampoos which make my hair feel dry and lifeless, this one makes my hair feel silky smooth. For me, it's the perfect solution for my dry itchy scalp Ann's my fine hair.
Denise M.

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I purchased Art Naturals Sulfate Free Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss
Shampoo since I tend to have some issues with my hair shedding excessively to
the point where I am losing about a handful of hair daily.  I thought what can I lose?  I’m already losing hair.  I received the bottle and it was in a amber
bottle with a brown label.  I do have to
say I really love the fact that Art Naturals uses all natural ingredients in
this shampoo.  There are no chemicals,
sulfates or any nasty stuff to cause damage to your hair.  I have used the Art Naturals Sulfate Free
Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo every day since I have received it and have
noticed a great improvement in the amount of hair I lose/shed daily.  This shampoos lathers well so you know you
are getting your hair clean and it also rinses really well so you don’t feel
like you’re rinsing forever trying to get the shampoo out of your hair.  When rinsing, my hair feels so clean and
smooth, I really love the way it feels.
I haven’t had my hair feel like this is such a long time, it’s actually
silky.  Since this is all natural without
any chemicals or toxic ingredients, it is also safe for color treated
hair.

Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Art Naturals! I bought this because my hair was ruined after dying it. First off, it smells really good. Also, a little goes a long way. It makes my hair feel really soft and the amount of frizz my decreased. For a shampoo/conditioner that is sulfate free, I think this is very reasonably priced.
Drew R.
Payson
I've used this to help counteract my thinning hair and I actually don't even have that problem anymore. I also didn't notice how dry my hair was until I noticed what moisturized hair was like after using this product. I have this sent to me every month via amazon automatically.
Felicia B.
Summerville
I love this stuff and the fact that it is all natural, I love the scent and how it makes my hair feel. I have bought this several times and it is one of the best shampoos I have tried, it does lather and a little goes a long way with this product. An awesome product.
Alyssa C.
Left my hair oily, did not fully wash my hair the way that other non-sulfate shampoo. I was disappointed with these two overall whereas I normally LOVE artnaturals products!

Left a lot to be desired and I started mixing it with another shampoo to get through the bottle and ensure my hair was clean.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great shampoo. Has argan oil in it which is helpful for the hair. Made up of amazing nutrients. Helps treat dry hair and a dry scalp. Prevents dandruff. This also helps with hair growth since this is made up argan oil.
Shondra H.
Glace Bay, NS
Is this shampoo really hydrating? Wanted to try it for awhile now. Need a shampoo that'll make my hair soft even without conditioner
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
Will it help to make my hair grow faster?
JooJoo M.
Will it make my hair grow thicker and longer? Are there alternatives to this?
Ashley B.
Harlingen, TX
I'm looking to change to a new shampoo and conditioner. I want to go natural since I only wash my hair once a week. Any opinions on this shampoo?
Dani A.
I've been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that will help with hair growth. Has this product helped with hair growth?