BY ARTNATURALS

Complete Moisturizing and Restoration for Damaged and Dry Hair. artnaturals Argan Oil Shampoo. artnaturals is proud to present 100-percent natural argan oil shampoo. Natural conditioning straight from the kernels of the Moroccan Argan Tree. Ingredients:Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauryl Glucoside Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer Coco_Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Polysorbate 20, Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Phytokeratin, Prunus Persica (Peach Kernel Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Almond Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oi) Pseudocollagen, Camelia Sinensis (Camellia Seed Oil), Pseudocollagen Natural (Vanilla/Honey) Fragrance, Persea Americana (Avocado Oil) How to use: Massage shampoo into hair and scalp until light lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on ArtNatu...
Zoe U.
Saint Charles, MO
I first bought this product (along with the conditioner) because I needed something that wouldn't wash all my hair dye out within the first week. It was a pastel pink color I made myself with two Arctic Fox hair dyes. My color stayed in for about a month and a half but I've been using this (ArtNaturals) ever since. My hair grows a little quicker, but most importantly it's so soft and doesn't break as easily as it used to. This product feels so good and light on the hair. You don't even need the conditioner because the Shampoo leaves your hair soo soft and light afterwards. It doesn't add much volume to your hair, but after using it for a while I have seen a difference. This is my go-to shampoo and conditioner
Maria D.
Boca Raton
Has really helped me get body and shine to my thin, dull and over processed hair. My hair hasn't been falling out as much since using this product. Feel much more confident when styling my hair. I've received many compliments for how shiny my hair looks. Also makes my hair look much much healthier.
Kelly N.
I was looking for a shampoo/conditioner that was SLS- free and I’m so glad I bought this off of Amazon! It was double the price of a normal drugstore shampoo but I can already see the difference in my hair! It smells great and doesn’t make your hair oily. I feel like my hair has become fuller and more shiny.
Amber O.
Houston
This product has been an absolute lifesaver for my dry, constant heat treated hair. It smells amazing and always leaves my hair looks extremely healthy and soft to the touch. Been using it for about 3 years. Highly recommend!
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite shampoo so far. I’ve switched to sulfate-free shapoo this past 2 years. And I’ve tried a bunch of other brands nothing works like this one. My breakage hair looks shiny and healthy. Whenever I felt like trying another brand I ended up coming back to Art Natural everytime. Though I didn’t like the scent of it but it’s nothing terrible. I highly recommend this product.
Denise M.

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I purchased Art Naturals Sulfate Free Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss
Shampoo since I tend to have some issues with my hair shedding excessively to
the point where I am losing about a handful of hair daily.  I thought what can I lose?  I’m already losing hair.  I received the bottle and it was in a amber
bottle with a brown label.  I do have to
say I really love the fact that Art Naturals uses all natural ingredients in
this shampoo.  There are no chemicals,
sulfates or any nasty stuff to cause damage to your hair.  I have used the Art Naturals Sulfate Free
Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo every day since I have received it and have
noticed a great improvement in the amount of hair I lose/shed daily.  This shampoos lathers well so you know you
are getting your hair clean and it also rinses really well so you don’t feel
like you’re rinsing forever trying to get the shampoo out of your hair.  When rinsing, my hair feels so clean and
smooth, I really love the way it feels.
I haven’t had my hair feel like this is such a long time, it’s actually
silky.  Since this is all natural without
any chemicals or toxic ingredients, it is also safe for color treated
hair.

Cristina G.
This product has help prevent my thinning hair from falling out. It actually promotes new hair growth. Ever since I was diagnosed with alopecia areata, this product has been a life line!
Theresa J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used the shampoo that is meant for scalp care. I really enjoy the feel of my hair after using this shampoo. Unlike other scalp treatment shampoos which make my hair feel dry and lifeless, this one makes my hair feel silky smooth. For me, it's the perfect solution for my dry itchy scalp Ann's my fine hair.
Lina F.
One of my favorites. I use this shampoo paired with the conditioner on color treated hair and it works perfectly! Leaves my hair soft and fresh as well as smells so good!
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Art Naturals! I bought this because my hair was ruined after dying it. First off, it smells really good. Also, a little goes a long way. It makes my hair feel really soft and the amount of frizz my decreased. For a shampoo/conditioner that is sulfate free, I think this is very reasonably priced.
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
Will it help to make my hair grow faster?
Shondra H.
Glace Bay, NS
Is this shampoo really hydrating? Wanted to try it for awhile now. Need a shampoo that'll make my hair soft even without conditioner
JooJoo M.
Will it make my hair grow thicker and longer? Are there alternatives to this?
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
Is this ok to use if you have oily hair?
Dani A.
I've been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that will help with hair growth. Has this product helped with hair growth?