Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome Fragrancesartnaturals
100% Pure Tangerine Essential Oil - 10 ml - Therapeutic Grade

artnaturals 100% Pure Tangerine Essential Oil - 10 ml - Therapeutic Grade

The sweet, mild, citrus aroma of our pure, therapeutic-grade Tangerine Essential Oil refreshes the senses and eases the mind. Tangerine Oil (Citrus tangerina) aromatherapy benefits help to circulate and release stagnant energy. This natural,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of artnaturals 100% Pure Tangerine Essential Oil - 10 ml - Therapeutic Grade!
Giuseppe A.
artnaturals 100% Pure Tangerine Essential Oil - 10 ml - Therapeutic Grade uploaded by Giuseppe A.
Lovely set of essencial oils. I have this set since very long. I need very few drops to make my room smell amazing. It's all natural but I don't like to exaggerate with the amount I use in my humidifier, few drops are enough. It's perfect for aromatherapy lovers or for who just a nice fresh fragrance in their room to relax during the day or before bed.

Looking for your answer?