BY ARTLAND

Add a touch of elegance and sophistication with a set of six old-fashioned glasses. They look sleek displayed on your favorite china cabinet or them out during your next party. see more...

• I love the all black look. Where are these from? 2 Answers
  • I really like this do they have it in other colors?? 5 Answers
  • How much are these??! I love it! 2 Answers
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This set of coffee mugs are absolutely beautiful. They match my kitchen so well. I love the color of them and the smoothness is great too. I always get compliments on this sets when I have friends and family over.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Such a cute way to style your living room area . I have a similar one and use of as a vase & get many complements ! I love it
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
Got this set but not the black from Walmart . After awhile the color seems to wear away if you use a strong dish detergent.
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Decorator Expert
Love the style of these mugs. I get so many compliments from my friends. They are just the right size. Well worth the buy.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Starkville, MS
Great for any kitchen. You can also use them to make sharpie mugs on Pinterest with metallic markers! Simple and nice.
Lilya G.
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
Love these black mugs. They are durable and very affordable. They are easy to wash and do not crack easily.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
These are worth it they are dish washer safe so shiny and super cute mine have yet to chip I love them
jenny p.
jenny p.
Rossford, OH
Very durable. also very versatile, they pretty much go with any kitchen scheme you have. i love them!
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Decorator Expert
Great sturdy mugs. Dirt does not show. Plenty of liquid allowance. Good with hot or cold beverages.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
Very long lasting no chips or breakage. Worth the buy. Goes with anything. It is very inexpensive
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Are these pretty sturdy?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I really like this do they have it in other colors??
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love the all black look. Where are these from?
Jindara S.
Jindara S.
How much are these??! I love it!