Artists Loft
Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 5" x 7"

Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 5" x 7"

by Artists Loft

Perfect for students or working artists, this set of canvases provides great quality at a great value. Each 100% cotton duck canvas is triple acrylic titanium primed with acid-free sizing. Ideal for acrylic or oil painting, each canvas is stretched and back stapled to a 5/8" kiln-dried wooden frame. Details: Available in multiple sizes, Includes 2 canvases, Archival and acid free, 100% cotton, For use with acrylic and oil paints, Perfect for students or working artists, this set of canvases provides great quality at a great value. Ideal for acrylic or oil painting, each canvas is stretched and back stapled to a 5/8" kiln-dried wooden frame. Size: 5" x 7".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 5" x 7"!
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 5" x 7" uploaded by Kailey R.
I think these are great for the price. They go on sale all the time at my local craft store and there's coupons if it's not on sale. I've been trying to do more art lately so this was a fun little project.
Briana J.
1,139 reviews
I love the artists loft canvases, these tiny ones are so cute! I let my 2 year old paint on them as well. I like them because they're easy to ship and I paint for friends that live out of town pretty often

Looking for your answer?