Artists Loft
Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 12" x 24"

Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 12" x 24"

by Artists Loft

Perfect for students or working artists, this set of canvases provides great quality at a great value. Each 100% cotton duck canvas is triple acrylic titanium primed with acid-free sizing. Ideal for acrylic or oil painting, each canvas is stretched and back stapled to a 5/8" kiln-dried wooden frame. Details: Available in multiple sizes, Includes 2 canvases, Archival and acid free, 100% cotton, For use with acrylic and oil paints, Perfect for students or working artists, this set of canvases provides great quality at a great value. Ideal for acrylic or oil painting, each canvas is stretched and back stapled to a 5/8" kiln-dried wooden frame. Size: 12" x 24".

What is the quality?
Where does everyone get canvases for painting?
Start your review of Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 12" x 24"!
How would you rate this product?
Heather B.
Butler, IN
Really nice canvas. I always start with a white canvas. The craft store always runs a really good sale on these too. Always use them when I paint with my oils.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 12" x 24" uploaded by Vanessa R.
Artists loft paint by number set: so much fun , time consuming and all of the tools you need are provided. Great way to inspire yourself to paint or draw or get creative. This set was intermediate but a beginner can tackle this with lots of patience. Recommend an easier one of you are a young child, definitely young adult and up. Quality of paints were really great to my surprise. Did this over a few months and paints are still not dried out. Paint brushes are not the best quality and did make painting harder as they lost their shape even though I feel I tried to use them lovingly. What’s great about these are that even if you’ve never painted or drawn, this will allow you to feel the accomplishment that an artist does. Does require patience and a keen eye for detail. Easy to travel with, canvas rolls up and paint dries fairly quickly. Highly recommend!
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 12" x 24" uploaded by jennifer T.
Love these canvases. They help my paint good on food and keep my paint from smearing. I love to paint and these canvases come in many sizes. They have many different count to different packages also and the price is very good for them. They do not warp and are very strong. Here are some of my paintings using the canvases...
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 12" x 24" uploaded by Natalie H.
I love these the only thing that bad about them is I’ve notice if you draw with pencil it’s hard to erase my mistakes . But other than that is good equality . It doesn’t break easy to hang out.
Andrea B.
Harborcreek, PA
Great value for canvases! They are good quality and last a long time. Good for any crafts you are doing.
Hannah R.
Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 12" x 24" uploaded by Hannah R.
Really nice canvas for a nice price, I also find them to be pretty tight ,so the colors went on well and dried evenly.
Rose S.
Roscoe, IL
Great brand and price. I have used this many times with my students and I have never had an issue with this brand. Truly a great value.
Elizabeth S.
Lynn, MA
Artist's Loft Necessities Canvas Value Pack, 12" x 24" uploaded by Elizabeth S.
I love these canvases. I wanted to try painting and a pack of these were cheap enough for me to buy and practice on. They come in a variety of sizes which is awesome but also they have a big enough backing that they can be hung up. Artists Loft #art #painting #canvas #drawing #create #paint #artsy #food #paints #draw #creativity #cheeseburger #burger #foodart #artstuff #quarantine #quarantinelife #illustration #acrylicpaint #acrylic #creation #imagination #quarantineadventures #quarantineandchill #hamburger
Devani R.
Oklahoma City
Love love the quality in these! Goes well when trying to combine colors, blending.
Kristina B.
Jenkins, KY
I paint a lot and I think this canvas is great with any paint it’s a great packaging deal comes with 12 canvases I will buy again and I definitely do recommend it to others