BeautyFaceFacial Skincareartistry youth xtend
Enriching Lotion 50 ml/17 Fl oz Amway (113804)

Artistry Youth Xtend Enriching Lotion 50 ml/1.7 Fl oz Amway (113804)

by artistry youth xtend

Why would you like it If you have oily or combination skin, ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Nourishing Lotion will provide you with an ideal balance of moisture at night. By supporting the natural mechanisms of restoring and protecting your skin, this anti-wrinkle lotion helps to neutralize the damage done to the skin during the day. Your skin will look rejuvenated thanks to powerful ingredients with anti-aging properties that reduce fine and deep wrinkles. If you use it as part of the ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Complex System, you will quickly see the first results in a week. Interesting Facts Contains LifeSirt, an extract that increases the production of proteins by 280%, so the skin will look healthy and supple. The patented Micro-X6 peptide has an amazing ability to repair the skin after the damage caused to it. Date of manufacture 11/09/2017 Expiration date: 36 months from the date of manufacture

Strengthens the skin, stimulating the production of "proteins of youth" for the sake of a more smooth and elastic outline of the face; Helps your skin look younger, counteracting the appearance of fine and deep wrinkles due to the powerful effect of enhanced collagen production.; Natural moisturizers provide vital moisturizing with an optimally balanced, low-fat formula designed for oily and combination skin.; Maintains an active phase of recovery of skin cells while you sleep, and provides nutrition, helping your skin to recover after a hard day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Artistry Youth Xtend Enriching Lotion 50 ml/1.7 Fl oz Amway (113804)!
Cheryl E.
Anchorage, AK
Artistry Youth Xtend Enriching Lotion 50 ml/1.7 Fl oz Amway (113804) uploaded by Cheryl E.
I’ve used Youth Extend for years and now use their Signature Select Serum. I would never have anything else on my face. I’ve used many products from many different places, I have sensitive skin, and this doesn’t affect it at all! This has always been top quality skincare!
zamira G.
Great for your face to get 15% protection from the daily sun , you feel so good, guaranteed, I loved. Is pretty awesome.
Diana R.
North Carolina
Is an amazing product I really recommend for you I try a lot of products but this is the best product Artistry

Looking for your answer?