BY ARTISTRY

• How quickly did you see results with this? I like be the ...1 Answers
kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
The first time I bought this product I was like woah it’s expensive but I said hmm maybe I might get what I payed for and sure enough I was very pleased with this product I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Eh T.
Lincoln
Love this product.. works on my face and. My eyes bage got a lot better and now just have to work on the wrinkles and dark circles around my eyes... but other than that, it worked great and I’m ganna say love it but the price is just too much but other than that.... this product is great
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
I use it every night before bed. It makes me look like I’m not a stay at home mom with a 16 month old that doesn’t sleep through the night. Makes me look refreshed even when I am not.
fabby a.
This eye cream came in a package deal for a face care treatment. I comes in a white/beige box and it comes along with a little spoon. I tried it for a couple of months and seen a bit of a difference with my crow eyes, but once it came to repurchasing it was a little difficult finding someone that would sell it. Overall I liked the product and the effect it had on my eyes.
Edith T.
Isabela , Puerto Rico
I use this eye cream since 2009 after trying many brands. Since I buy it the first time I've been repurchasing it because is really good.
Alyson C.
Orlando, FL
I have used this and live it and their new youth xtend brand is even better. I noticed a difference in just a couple weeks.
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
How quickly did you see results with this? I like be the Artistry line of products and I would like to get this for my mom, but her patience is zilch.. she needs instant gratification.