Skin CareFacial SkincareAmway
Artistry Hydra-vTM System for Combination to Normal Skin

Artistry Hydra-vTM System for Combination to Normal Skin

by Amway

The Artistry Hydra-VTM Skincare System is an easy-to-use, 3-step system specially formulated for combination to normal skin to ensure that your skin receives deep, lasting hydration. Refresh, replenish, and revitalize your skin with Hawaiian acai...

Has anyone ever tried or currently use any skincare from artistry? And if yes, which line or product? If no, I’m curious to know why? And How does anyone feel about the price?
Artistry Hydra-vTM System for Combination to Normal Skin does this help with puffiness around the eyes?
My perfect skin friends! What is your absolute favorite skin care product? Please share you’re secrets and pictures if you can. Here’s mine. Artistry Hydra-vTM System for Combination to Normal Skin
Start your review of Artistry Hydra-vTM System for Combination to Normal Skin!
Kaetee K.
Lacey, WA
I received a sample of this and I love the way it makes my skin feel. Even the moisturizer is amazing! It’s a little on the speedy side but you definitely get your money’s worth. I would rather pay extra for this product than spend more money on make-up. Great skin is the best thing to build off of.
Tingting Z.
Allendale, MI
Artistry Hydra-vTM System for Combination to Normal Skin uploaded by Tingting Z.
It just works ok. It really does not help me that much. Sometimes I use it on my neck. Because I do not feel it really helps my face that much. Definitely does not worth too much money to pay on this product
Alexis H.
Vernonia, OR
Buy it. Seriously, you won't be disappointed. I have been searching for a good skincare treatment for skin that I always considered oily and prone to acne, but is now more combination with dry periods. I don't breakout with this line of products, and my skin always looks fresh and moisturized. It has started to fade dark marks and recently I've noticed my pores are getting smaller. Never switching away from the Artistry brand. I get it from my boyfriends business and get it at the discounted price, so it's a great deal for me.
Sarah S.
Sumter, SC
Not greasy, leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Plus the smell is very pleasing!
Not greasy, leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Plus the smell is very pleasing!
Krista C.
Auburndale, FL
I love this system. I have dry and oily patches and it gives my skin the right balance. I love how my skin feels after I use it.
Amber V.
Osseo, WI
First night using the whole line! My skin feels amazing!!! I will update as I continue to use the products. The scent is so light and fresh. I love the smell! My face doesn't feel like I just covered it in lotion, it feels fresh and moisturized- not greasy at all.
Jovani C.
Woodburn
Love this, it is amazing I wear it everyday and I never have any problems with acne or skin imperfections, it keeps my skin feeling hydrated and healthy all times.
Klaudia D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using these for the past few months . The formula is so good . I'm in love with these products , they are a little expensive but it's worth it .
Maira J.
💕😊 I love Artistry Combination To Normal Skin its the best feeling ever 💕😊💕 my face its been feeling super nicely 💕😊👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 its super effective✨
Saribelys A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Está línea de cuidado para la piel es increíble, limpia y refresca la piel aparte de ayudarte a matificar la piel que es ligeramente grasa. Me gusta y lo recomiendo. Claro que lo volvería a comprar