BY ARTISTRY

Skin feels soft and perfectly polished with this effective exfoliator. The light foaming scrub with jojoba beads gently sloughs off dead skin cells, and accelerates your natural exfoliating process. Contains Nutrilite-approved ingredients including... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal E.
Bakersfield
I wanted to write a review of another product but couldn’t find it. But I also have use this product and it does clean your face really well doesn’t leave it dry and you feel really clean.
Quetzalli H.
Sparks, NV
Love the way my face feels after. Leaves the face smooth and refreshed. Gentle on the skin. My mom sells Artistry so I try products like this first hand. Pricy but definitely worth it.
Ciara W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wow.. just wow. Once again - leaves my face feeling amazing!! I can really feel this scrub working. You can purchase through business owners such as myself - such an amazing product
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
This scrub works amazing. I love how it makes my skin so refreshed and makes my pores smaller. Good value and effective. Definitely met my expectations because I’ve always been on edge with products like this.
Eh T.
Lincoln
Work great on my face and leave it smooth and soft after wash my faces....I would love to used it always and I used it twice a day and my facebgotnalot smoother and softer
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Absolutely amazing facial scrub! It has actual balls in it to get deep down in the dirt and pull it out of your pores. Most scrubs with texture aren’t actual balls and they cut the skin leaving microscopic cuts eventually turning into wrinkles. This stud smells good is natural and leaves the face feeling clean.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Waste of money - doesn't do no good !! I am shocked by 5 stars ppl have given this product. It's extremely gentle for blackheads or dead skin - as good as a cleanser - why do they even call it scrub ? I simply didn't like it- a lady got me this and I thought it would be miraculous the way she spoke about it but it totally bummed me out.
Diana H.
This is most wonderful face scrub I ever owned :) it removed the dead skin. I used it one a week for an entire year and it left my face looking beautiful and smooth. It cleared up all my blemishes.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
En mi opinión es un exfoliante, no es brusco con la piel me encanta su olor además de que por su consistencia duran mucho tiempo para acabarse, por lo que rinden muchísimo me encanta, lo recomiendo al 100%.
Ashten H.
Very refreshing polishing scrub. Very pleasant citrus scent and very long lasting. Only to be used a couple times a week. Nothing significant about packaging.